Poll

Who's the better perimeter player?

FLASH
13 (44.8%)
KOBE
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Wade vs Kobe  (Read 2072 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Wade vs Kobe
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2005, 10:04:06 AM »
I still believe Phil Jackson was the biggest piece to the puzzle to the Lakers success

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2005, 10:44:36 AM »
I still believe Phil Jackson was the biggest piece to the puzzle to the Lakers success

I'll agree with that.  Phil was able to keep both sides happy for most of his time in L.A.  At the end, it became too unbearable for him. 
NIK - World's worst moderator.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2005, 11:03:19 AM »

A big number people like to use with players that play with Shaq is FG% or eFG%

This is Kobe's eFG% without Shaq.   48.2
This is Wade's eFG% with Shaq.   48.3

where the fuck you get these numbers? eFG%???
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2005, 11:22:44 AM »

A big number people like to use with players that play with Shaq is FG% or eFG%

This is Kobe's eFG% without Shaq.   48.2
This is Wade's eFG% with Shaq.   48.3

where the fuck you get these numbers? eFG%???

http://www.knickerblogger.net/stats/jh_ALL_PER.htm

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 29, 2005, 11:35:41 AM »
To me kobe is all ego

is that what ESPN told you LOL..i hate when people say shit like that..Rodman was a crazy muthafucka and he still kick malones ass in the finals,but because he's a ego crazy muthatfucka u gonna say he's nit that good..that's stupid!!!
I dont watch ESPN.

acbaylove

« Reply #35 on: May 29, 2005, 12:04:19 PM »
...Kobe is a "jealous muthafucka who destroyed the Lakers"

I don't like Shaq much...but there was something definitely wrong in LA.  The numbers show that Kobe's team couldn't do as well without Shaq.  I don't understand why people praise Kobe so much.  I understand you are Lakers fans but shit...have some common sense.

Lakers didnt trade only Shaq. They changed like 9 players out of 12. It aint just the same exact team with somebody else instead of Shaq, man. Why are you all insisting it's the same team without Shaq? It's two different teams. Phil Jackson's team (Malone+Payton+George+Kobe+Shaq+Fisher+Fox+etc..) was no doubt a better team than F.Hamblen's team (Odom+Atkins+Butler+Kobe+Mihm+T.Brown+J.Jones+etc..) and probably these Miami Heat. It's not everything up to Kobe. Kobe was the same in Phil Jackson's team and in F.Hamblen's team. It's the other ones who aint as good as Phil's team. Not to mention the coach itself. Is it so hard to understand?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2005, 12:09:49 PM by Antonio »

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 29, 2005, 12:08:36 PM »
Why are you all insisting it's the same team without Shaq?
It's two different teams.

people are just stupid,they want to hate on kobe and say "it's the same team ,kobe sucks blah blah blah"..maan,fuck yall!!!!!!!!!

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: May 29, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
Okay...the Heat were a different team this year as well.  Last year, they made the playoffs.  This year, they made the playoffs.  The Lakers are a different team to.  Yes, they did lose a lot of players from last year, however, they've had different players for the past ten years, but they've always made the playoffs.  What happened to them this year? 

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: May 29, 2005, 01:20:40 PM »
Okay...the Heat were a different team this year as well.  Last year, they made the playoffs.  This year, they made the playoffs.  The Lakers are a different team to.  Yes, they did lose a lot of players from last year, however, they've had different players for the past ten years, but they've always made the playoffs.  What happened to them this year?

The right question is "what happened to them with F. Hamblen as a coach"? Because that's where they've lost the play offs. With Rudy T. as a coach, even if struggling, they where still in. I simply think Hamblen isnt a coach capable to coach a team to the play offs. Plus Divac never had a chance to play, George missed 4/5 of the season, Odom got injured at the end, Kobe missed a dozen of games..

But basically that team coached by Hamblen wasnt a Play Off team.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2005, 01:36:30 PM »
...Kobe is a "jealous muthafucka who destroyed the Lakers"

I don't like Shaq much...but there was something definitely wrong in LA.  The numbers show that Kobe's team couldn't do as well without Shaq.  I don't understand why people praise Kobe so much.  I understand you are Lakers fans but shit...have some common sense.

The thing that you (and a few other people) don't realize is that the Lakers are NOT the same team as last year only without Shaq...They were a brand new team this year. It was basically an expansion team with Kobe and an inexperienced head coach...Have common sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2005, 01:38:26 PM »
Maybe still Kobe, Wade might pretty damn sure be a lot better in a couple years, though. People overrate Kobe like motherfuckers. Those 3 rings dont prove SHIT. There are like 10-15 active guards who would have had 3 rings with SHAQ and PHIL in 6 years, during Shaq's prime. And that's the truth. Shaq was the reason why Lakers were what they were, not Kobe. Of course it wouldnt have been that great without Kobe, but a lot of players could have REPLACED Kobe. While no motherfuckin Center would have been able to replace Shaq. I know this forum is filled with Kobe dickriders, but deep down in your motherfucking heart you know Im so damn right that is makes you puke.

I'd expect that outta 7even, but ejrizo? I'm disappointed.

PLANT

« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2005, 02:19:46 PM »
All you Laker/Kobe fans make me sick  :puke: :puke:

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: May 29, 2005, 02:36:56 PM »
All you Laker/Kobe fans make me sick  :puke: :puke:

^ Unnecessary comment. ::)

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: May 29, 2005, 04:03:02 PM »
It's true.  I understand about being a fan...but at least realize your mistakes. 

I like the Spurs.  But if they do something stupid, I'm not going to deny it.

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: May 29, 2005, 04:04:58 PM »
Who denied what? ::)