Poll

Who's the better perimeter player?

FLASH
13 (44.8%)
KOBE
16 (55.2%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: Wade vs Kobe  (Read 2065 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wade vs Kobe
« Reply #90 on: June 04, 2005, 02:53:13 PM »
oh cool man everyone has their opinion...no sweat....by the way u said get a new starting 5 ??? u would only get role player or borderline superstars....thats the clippers!!i wouldnt want that....

Seriously...At least they have Kobe, a proven great who hasn't even reached his prime, to build a team around...Imagine how bad the Lakers would have been if Shaq AND Kobe were gone...Trading Kobe would be LA's biggest mistake ever. Why the FUCK would you trade the best player in the league? Who can they get for Kobe? Even if they got the best deal possible, lets say something like Kevin Garnett, Latrell Sprewell, and Wally Sczerbiak for Kobe, they still wouldn't have been good this year...Kobe is the way to go. Anybody would love to have Kobe Bryant as a player to build around...Why someone would trade a player like that is beyond me.
i agree....if u got kevin garnett latrell sprewell and wally then u just have the twolves in la....who didnt make the playoffs....

Yea, the T-Wolves minus some of their important role players and their experienced head coach.

dexter

« Reply #91 on: December 19, 2005, 12:42:13 PM »
Kobe! 8)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #92 on: December 19, 2005, 01:52:43 PM »
i like wade, he's a better team player
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #93 on: December 19, 2005, 03:02:37 PM »
LMAO...Is this even a question anymore? Everyone was so happy that the Lakers failed and the Heat were "amazing" last year that they forgot who the real deal is and who isn't...The current Laker team with Wade replacing Kobe as the SG would possibly be worse than the Hawks...This season is just further proof that Kobe is on another level.

acbaylove

« Reply #94 on: December 20, 2005, 07:27:56 AM »
Only a fool could really trade Bryant for Wade straight up. Bryant > Wade no questions about it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: December 21, 2005, 01:08:36 PM »
LOL. If Wade scored 62 in 3 quarters, people would say he's better than Jordan...