Author Topic: Mac Dre and Fat tone  (Read 267 times)

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
Mac Dre and Fat tone
« on: May 30, 2005, 11:34:10 AM »
Wussup peoples...
anyone know the real one the mac dre and fat tone beef?
E40 and macminister had problems..so that explains e40 on tracks with Fat tone..Macminister bombed on E40 at the source awards a few years back..now mac minister smokes tone..thats crazy..anyway..
so Cbo brought out fat tone? so is cbo beefing with Mac dres camp?and or macminister?
I mean I thought the bay was tight,as in everyone was kool with eachother..
I dunno its a trip...I was just wondering where it even started from...
sad shit.

westkoastanostra

Re: Mac Dre and Fat tone
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2005, 02:31:41 PM »
yea man for reals anyone got info on this beef shit?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2005, 08:34:44 PM »
c--bo was completely down with MacDre, and is currently cool with their camps and yukmouth and messy marvy some of dre's friends.  C-bo has no involvement in these incidents.

youngmessnucca

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2005, 09:04:20 PM »
MAC MINISTER HAS NOT YET BEEN CHARGED WITH MURDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no one has proof yet...e40 & mac minister had problems because mac likes to run his mouth but that has nothing to do with 40 appearing on a fat tone song

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2005, 11:18:43 PM »
lets just pray for no one to get killed.

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2005, 11:40:52 PM »
c--bo was completely down with MacDre, and is currently cool with their camps and yukmouth and messy marvy some of dre's friends. C-bo has no involvement in these incidents.

just curious how you know that bo and dre were cool?  that is something I always wondered, cuz they never did songs together.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2005, 12:22:56 AM »
i dont know i was just thinknig becaue bo and yuk are so tight with one another and yuk and macdre were friends too.

but you make a great point, and until now i never thought about it that bo and dre never did a song together. that is very strange indeed

ygB

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2005, 08:04:23 PM »
damn ..now this new track by FAT TONE.....
thats sad...

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2005, 08:51:07 PM »
i dont know i was just thinknig becaue bo and yuk are so tight with one another and yuk and macdre were friends too.

but you make a great point, and until now i never thought about it that bo and dre never did a song together. that is very strange indeed

ya rap friendships are skeptical

Acgrundy

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2005, 09:00:41 PM »
can somebody summarize what fat tone said in the new mixtape track?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2005, 10:42:29 PM »
i just heard that one fat tone song posted up at dubcnn.com and he sayin he didnt kill mac dre....and how that was his homie and he kool with bo and killa tay....nbut who knows  ???

youngmessnucca

« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2005, 10:44:54 PM »
i think tone kinda realized that he had to clear it up but it was already too late.....selling records off controversy is one thing but talkin about a dead man which most of us in the Bay consider dude as a legend is a bad move