Author Topic: lol Shaq is a joke!  (Read 571 times)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: lol Shaq is a joke!
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2005, 11:55:58 AM »
Shaq can talk smack though,any way you dice it, his team is making a run and the lakers suck now. 

we're rebuilding..fool!...

sucks is when a team aint got shit.we got kobe to build around,ALOT of teams wish they had a player like kobe
i love laker dick ryders. Their comments to defend the suckiness of their team make me laugh.

First its "the lakers are going to do awesome this year, they got a bunch of new faces"
then its "Well the lakers didnt make the playoffs, so what....there just rebuilding"

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2005, 11:58:39 AM »
who's your sorry ass team?..

we're still the Lakers,a great franchise that will get back to the top,

your sorry ass team hasen't even acomplish what the Lakers have in their history

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2005, 05:38:54 PM »
Shut your gay ass up.  You're just one of those mad Laker fans just because Lakers are crap now and it's because Mitch and Jerry chose Kobe over Shaq.  Here's a tissue for your punk ass, stop crying.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acbaylove

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2005, 05:53:42 PM »
Why are you talking about me if you dont even know me or what i think about that move and todays Lakers? ::)
Too many "gangsters" in this forum.. ::)

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2005, 06:09:01 PM »
yeah i don't know you at all and no i'm not a gangster but who the fuck cares if he thinks the Heat is the best team that he's been on.  Stop dick riding the Lakers and Kobe mang.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acbaylove

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2005, 01:01:16 AM »
yeah i don't know you at all and no i'm not a gangster but who the fuck cares if he thinks the Heat is the best team that he's been on.  Stop dick riding the Lakers and Kobe mang.

How am i dickriding Kobe? ::)
I'm a Laker fan since Ceballos used to go surfing during the play offs and Nick the Quik used to fight with the referees.
My fav player i've ever seen playing as a Laker is Eddie Jones (i'm not talking about Magic and them all, cause i was too young, i only know them via VHS and recorded games/specials), since when he had the #25 number. Then he changed it to #6, and it became my number too, in my basketball team. Since then. When West traded him i was shocked. Then Shaq dissed him in an interview, saying he was wack, that he wasnt a professionist, that he didnt have the right attitude to win. Basically saying Kobe had it. I hated him when he said it. Now, a few years (and rings) later, Shaq is saying exactly the opposite thing: Kobe is wack and Eddie Jones is the man. If this shit isnt a joke.......

And i dont give a fuck about Shaq's disses directed to Kobe, he's dissing him since this summer, while Kobe stopped to care about him the same day Lakers traded him. Shaq can say whatever he wants about Kobe, i simply dont care. But shit, this shit he said about Eddie Jones got me disgusted. It's my fav player ever! He forced West to trade him, back in the days, calling him "wack" in interviews and shit. And now he's dickriding him. Really disgusting.

And yes, Lakers sucks. But it has nothing to do with this topic, lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2005, 02:19:33 AM »

your sorry ass team hasen't even acomplish what the Lakers have in their history

His team? He's a bandwaggon typa' guy...He was actually a Laker fan last year. :-X

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2005, 03:40:48 AM »

His team? He's a bandwaggon typa' guy...He was actually a Laker fan last year. :-X

:-X

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2005, 06:38:01 AM »

my sorry ass team....?

im sorry did you find a secret code in my posts that told what team i like? because i dont recall it.

Im not a lakers fan nor am i a heat fan.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2005, 04:17:53 PM »
kobe is a mark

PLANT

« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2005, 04:21:02 PM »
I have an idea....Why dont we stop making threads about Kobe/Shaq and the Lakers....?

Its the same fn arguments that never get resolved or deaded in each thread.  when are you going to realize that?

lbc213

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2005, 07:11:28 AM »
I have an idea....Why dont we stop making threads about Kobe/Shaq and the Lakers....?

Its the same fn arguments that never get resolved or deaded in each thread.  when are you going to realize that?

Lol I was thinkin the same thing. Any thread with the words "shaq", "kobe" or "lakers" turns into a fight lol. But ooh well everybody has his opinion and its a discussion forum so... (+ it makes me laugh)

Jordan = Best ever, I just had to say that  ;D

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2005, 08:51:06 AM »
Jordan = Best ever, I just had to say that ;D
no way bitch, KOBE FOR LIFE=MVP NEXT YEAR. LAKERS=CHAMPS IN 06.

Yeah jordan is the best ever.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »
Hot sauce is the best ever, fuck the nba 

acbaylove

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2005, 02:34:45 PM »
Jordan = Best ever, I just had to say that  ;D

E.J. the next M.J., and you know i had to say that too! ;D