Author Topic: lol Shaq is a joke!  (Read 573 times)

acbaylove

Re: lol Shaq is a joke!
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 05:33:28 PM »
Game 6: no Wade, no party.
LMAO @ Shaq MVP!

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 10:18:17 PM »
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think the Lakers made the right decision in trading Shaq. Shaq is a shell of his former self.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2005, 11:30:19 PM »

Antonio, you're acting like an ex-girlfriend who's bitching about everything their former boyfriend is doing.

LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2005, 12:17:29 AM »
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I think the Lakers made the right decision in trading Shaq. Shaq is a shell of his former self.

People finally starting to see things...

acbaylove

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2005, 04:02:52 AM »

Better late than never.

1. Shaq demanded a trade, menacing to retire if Lakers didnt trade him.
2. Kobe was an unrestricted Free Agent, and he didnt want to do a sign-and-trade deal.
3. Phil was a Free Agent, and there was no cap room to give them all a contract.

So..

1. Lakers traded Shaq.
2. Lakers re-signed Kobe.
3. Lakers signed Rudy T. as the head coach (for 3m $ per year, the same amount Phil was getting the previous year).

Now..

1. Lakers have a lot of players to trade, because they have (big) contracts expiring.
2. Lakers will have a lot of salary cap space next year, being in a position to sign everyone they want.
3. Kobe is still there, and Phil is probably coming back as a coach.

On the other side, Miami, we have:

1. A team who had a 42-40 record last year who this year have a 52-30 record. Good, but they destroyed a team for what? 10 w?
2. A team who cant win without Flash. Shaq can't win without him, and that's a fact!
3. Wade with a "small" contract who needs to be renegotiated soon.
4. Shaq signed for a couple of years for 30m $ a year.
5. Salary cap fucked up for years.
6. Low percentace of success in having both Shaq and Wade in the same team in the next years.
7. Game-7 to be played without Wade, at home, against the Pistons.
8. A great chance to loose the Eastern Conference finals making everything they've done a mistake.

Last year Miami was just 1 lost in the play-offs from where they are now.

Now me, as a Laker fan, i'm excited about a few things:
- Phil coming back.
- Kobe and Phil playing motivated.
- A n.10 (maybe more, if we trade it) draft pick (i know it aint something to be proud of, but shit we have it so..)
- a lot of players we can trade to get better ones.
- Tex Winter coming back.
- the fact we will dominate next year's free agents market, adding the fact/power we're the Lakers to a lot of money to spend.

In 2-3 years we will be contenders.

Miami in 2-3 years will have to sell one between Shaq and Wade. Or the other 10 players + their arena.

wcsoldier

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2005, 04:26:14 AM »
Shaq is the Nasty Nas of the basketball, he talks a lot of shit. He can go on dissing Kobe but without him he wouldn't win a championship (same thing for Kobe though). Plus why he disses the whole Lakers team? This team has won and go on winning titles without him. Lakers 14 titles  Heats 0. Lol at Shaq still believes winning the title this year  ;D

'EclipZe

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2005, 06:45:42 AM »
Hot sauce is the best ever, fuck the nba 

lmao agreed  ;D

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2005, 04:40:48 AM »
I was right. Shaq is a joke.

acbaylove

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2005, 04:42:17 AM »

Better late than never.

2. Kobe was an unrestricted Free Agent, and he didnt want to do a sign-and-trade deal.
3. Phil was a Free Agent, and there was no cap room to give them all a contract.

So..

1. Lakers traded Shaq.
3. Lakers signed Rudy T. as the head coach (for 3m $ per year, the same amount Phil was getting the previous year).

Now..

1. Lakers have a lot of players to trade, because they have (big) contracts expiring.
2. Lakers will have a lot of salary cap space next year, being in a position to sign everyone they want.

1. A team who had a 42-40 record last year who this year have a 52-30 record. Good, but they destroyed a team for what? 10 w?
2. A team who cant win without Flash. Shaq can't win without him, and that's a fact!
6. Low percentace of success in having both Shaq and Wade in the same team in the next years.
8. A great chance to loose the Eastern Conference finals making everything they've done a mistake.

- Phil coming back.
- A n.10 (maybe more, if we trade it) draft pick (i know it aint something to be proud of, but shit we have it so..)
- the fact we will dominate next year's free agents market, adding the fact/power we're the Lakers to a lot of money to spend.

Miami in 2-3 years will have to sell one between Shaq and Wade. Or the other 10 players + their arena.

Mmmm.. like i predicted Miami will not play in the NBA Finals.
They destroyed the team for advancing from the 2nd round of the play offs to the 3rd.
WOAH!

acbaylove

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2005, 04:43:36 AM »
And LMAO at the dude who gave me -5 karma since i said it. Get a life: Miami are exactly like the Lakers.. LOOSERS!

lbc213

« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2005, 12:50:19 PM »
I was right. Shaq is a joke.

Ur jealous lol  :P

acbaylove

« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2005, 02:21:22 PM »

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2005, 02:26:05 PM »
Game 6: no Wade, no party.
LMAO @ Shaq MVP!

Stop being a fuckin hater mang.  All you do is bitch about Shaq, why don't you do something productive with yourself instead of focusing on Shaq all the damn time.  If Shaq were with the Lakers right now you wouldn't be crying about it or be dissing him.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 03:47:48 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

acbaylove

« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2005, 05:00:14 PM »
I dont give a fuck about Shaq, just like Shaq doesnt give a fuck about me.
He has his life, i got mine.
I'm just playing with him about my sig.
Dont make me so stupid to think i care about him on a personal level, lol.
Relax.

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: June 07, 2005, 05:16:26 PM »
^ P.S. That's what i think about the trade, anyway.. The rest is just me making fun of Shaq.

Better late than never.

So..

1. Lakers traded Shaq.

Now..

- Phil coming back.