Author Topic: yo, overseer,peep  (Read 436 times)

mellowmanisback

• Lil Geezy
Re: yo, overseer,peep
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2005, 05:57:00 PM »
I wanted to apologize to overseer for posting audio links in this section.  i didn't see his thread in time.  i just wanted to share these tracks with everyone.  I feel guilty for having access to so much of dre's unreleased stuff from death row and aftermath and not being able to share a lot of incredible stuff with you guys.  so when i got the okay to share these tracks with y'all i jumped all over it. these doc and atl tracks were from dre's ruthless days so dre don't care. the other stuff has been kept unheard by dre and I am not going to change that. sorry but my loyalty to dre comes before all of you.  I apologize once again for posting where i shouldn't have.  Talk to y'all soon.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2005, 05:58:46 PM »
Thanks alot mellow, I will re-upload the file to our servers so the link stays up.

bez

« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2005, 06:00:38 PM »
mellow is God.

Xan.G

• 'G'
  • clique
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2005, 06:01:31 PM »
Thanks again mellow. :)

dameons

« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2005, 09:05:08 PM »
cool

dameons

« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2005, 09:05:50 PM »
he seems like a cool dude for sure

dameons

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2005, 09:06:28 PM »
i served a purpose after all...

dameons

« Reply #37 on: June 02, 2005, 09:07:10 PM »
mellow felt sorry for me so he came back

dameons

« Reply #38 on: June 02, 2005, 09:08:39 PM »
it's cool that he wants the general fan t peep it,which is what i wanted,but i dont think that type of file will work much

mauzip

« Reply #39 on: June 03, 2005, 01:31:40 AM »
mellow mauzip is God.

thanks mellowman :)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2005, 02:00:19 AM »
he seems like a cool dude for sure
i served a purpose after all...
mellow felt sorry for me so he came back
it's cool that he wants the general fan t peep it,which is what i wanted,but i dont think that type of file will work much

First of all  :spam: and second of all mayb he woz jus lookin thru and noticed u wudnt shut up

Btw good to c u bk mellow, i thought u were gone for good when people kept usin wat u had said on eya as news on their sites and magazines
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program