Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2038 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
where you get that this niigga like 5'5 at??
cuz game said it in a post you groupie that nigga liike 6'0 140 lbs

i expect somethin 2 go down tho

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
^Rofl no..i dont think u seen him live or in person before hes really that short

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
on all his uga videos nigga dont look like it
but what diff do that make a 9 milli semi will drop anybody playerrr

Quadruple OG

^Rofl no..i dont think u seen him live or in person before hes really that short

that's how a lot of rappers are (ones that I can think of off the top of my head are Luda, Mobb Deep, Ja Rule, and Cassidy)....the cameras make them look bigger than they are, like Sylvester Stallone in the "Rocky" movies

Acgrundy

I want to be fucked in the ass by LA, just like Addicted to Another Man's 8 Inches of Beef.

youngmessnucca

'We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay."

50s hated on cause he network with every other region but the Bay and they dont show em no love

yeah this is embarrasing for yuk but some are acting like if you were rolling 2 deep and got ran up on by 6-7 niggas in a club youre gonna come out a winner..fuck that
this dont fuck up Yuks cred at all to me Im still copping all his shit and I never was and still aint fuckin with spider joke.

BTW the Bay been trendsetters in this shit 20 years strong do ya history and still comin with new shit.....I like LA rappers too but if you dont feel the Yay youse a hater and thats real talk!!

lol at the bay separating itself from yuk funny shit

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Yuk should of known better then to go to aclub in L.A. where he runnin his mouth with Domination & company clowning the fact that Billbord(R.I.P) got murderd.....He was gonna get checkd

King Of L.A.

I want to be fucked in the ass by LA, just like Addicted to Another Man's 8 Inches of Beef.

sorry, we don't practice homosexuality in L.A. like they do in the bay. walk your homo ass down to frisco u fuckin cracka.

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
lol, shit crazy now! damn i dont even know what to say. yuk got jacked. i like yuk, im a fan. i aint going to make excuses for the nigga though. if he got jacked, he got jacked. as for the part about yuk calling that nigga asking bout buying his shit back. thats bullshit. i cant see that nigga after getting fucked up, doing more damage to his rep like that. but who ever said it could happen to you is right. shit if 6 or 7 niggas roll up on me, odds are im going to get beat the fuck down and jacked. yuk is small, even if the nigga got height spider looks like he got power. i also dont see why a yuk fan of whatever would post a fraud like that? i mean if you back yuk, say he got the better of spider and spiders homie pulled a strap and jacked him or something. anyway, theres alot of bullshit being said. stories being changed and shit. im not getting into the bay vs LA shit. im going to back yuk, and im not going to start talking shit bout nigga dissin yuk. fuck it, it happened. but theres alot shit i want to hear. i want to hear suge speak on it. i dont want to hear regime niggas talk, i want it from yuks mouth, i want to hear spider talk, and im interested in seeing how yuk and spider g unit regime beef gets handled now. if yuk a real thug, shit aint going to slide. i like yuk shit, and im not going to stop listening because of that, but i will laugh when i hear game ova and other g unit diss shit.

acbaylove

We got love for G Unit down here in L.A. Its yall Bay Area niggaz that been hating on 50 for no reason. Now hopefully yall Bay Area dudes will learn not to start dissing anything or anyone that has ties to L.A. Yall dont really get down with us in the Bay and we dont get down with yall down here in L.A. Like I mentioned before, until the Bay separates itself from Yuk , L.A. when continue to punk The Bay.

Raiders? Oakland Raiders?

RealJa1

• Lil Geezy
  • Get ya money
man fuck that bitch ass spider, he confront yuk with six guys when the regime wasnt there, anf that sucka puncht yuk one time then spiders homie puld a gun, thats acting like a lil bitch. he could have fight yuk instead of taking his chain and run out of the club, that ugly ass spider loc gonna get rolled on, straight up

ABN

man fuck that bitch ass spider, he confront yuk with six guys when the regime wasnt there, anf that sucka puncht yuk one time then spiders homie puld a gun, thats acting like a lil bitch. he could have fight yuk instead of taking his chain and run out of the club, that ugly ass spider loc gonna get rolled on, straight up
aah Spider hurt your feelings huh? and Spider aint gonna get rolled on coz best believe that Yuk and The Regime don´t want problems with ECC.

mauzip

beef can be really lame sometimes

Okka

he still got his ass punked lmao.

Yeah, hahahah...

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Yukmouth Lost..........but i'm still a fan and will always be,..........i wonder what's it's like on Game's forum ? *heads over to tha Black Wall Street Forums*