Author Topic: The Regime Speak To Dubcnn About Yukmouth/Spider Loc Altercation. Info Inside.  (Read 2060 times)

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
this is a fucking disgrace to the whole westcoast that G-unit can punk Yuk like this
Westcoast beef once again... Tired of hearing about this type of Hip Hop Drama period! >:(

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
offended?  I don't give a fuck about any of this shit.  I don't watch the videos or listen to their statements.  I haven't even heard any of the diss songs between yuk and game.  I don't give a shit about any of that, only thing I care about is good music.  I think the beefs are dumb as hell, and I think people like you are fuckin no life havin soap opera drama queen groupies.  I can't stand the haters and the groupies, I don't give a shit about the rap beef, I just hate the haters and the groupies and this forum is full of them.
then leave   :)
lol yea why u posting in the thread then
u hate yuk
u hate spider
u dont give a fuck about the beef
WTF R U DOIN HERE???

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ABN

oh well if Yuk is a real soldier he needs to meet up with Spider and get down 1 on 1 and i think everyone knows how it would go.........

Westcoastfanatic

oh well if Yuk is a real soldier he needs to meet up with Spider and get down 1 on 1 and i think everyone knows how it would go.........

Exactly. 1 on 1 fight is what i like to see too. Not all that "I'm protected by this hood or" "I roll with 25 niggas".Got problems with someone just fight 1 on 1. 8)
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yuk who?

DonCorleone

• Lil Geezy
  • 0 4 0
Got problems with someone just fight 1 on 1.
West Coast To This

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
we all know a 1on1 aint gona happen but ive never seen what spida loc looks like he's pretty big? some1 post a picture?

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
oh ok blud am i halucinating or iz that a G-unit tat on that nigga hand?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Nah you're not,he recently signed to G-Unit & 50 made him a rich man.He might regret that 1 day tho.

Jehuty

• Lil Geezy
glad game wuznt that stupid he got kicked outta that shit or did they take that nigga back in? yeh i think he'll regret it he's got alot of problems now

• Muthafuckin' Don!
They're never doing business again,lately 50 even discredited Game's gangsta image.

southwest602

• Lil Geezy
nigga the truth is in some way or form we all hatters. yuk talks shit, but the shit he said cant compare the shit g unit been talking. but the both hatters this is true. now a one on one fight, thats what im talking about nigga. let them niggas scrap it out.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lets just hope nobody gets shot up for this stupid incident.

forty5

• Lil Geezy
 8) u little faggets need to get off ur gunit train n take 50 dik out ur mouth . dont worry gunit will get theirs their day wil come . i got love for the bay ,im from L.A. and in no way shape or form do i put L.A above the bay . if n e thing the bay keep it real we got a lot of these little gunit dick riding faggits out here it makes me fuckin sick .