Author Topic: haha video of Roscoe battling Dylan from "Making the Band" in the deathrowoffice  (Read 1262 times)

Okka

Thanks homie, downloadin now...

C.F.D.T

• Lil Geezy
  • supersupreme
roscoe was actually pretty good.. he stayed on subject and made them rhyme. though those rhymes was quite usual but still.. 95% of these so called hot artists can't even get close to that.. never heard that dylan bfore but he had nice flow.  BUT still a years away from project blowed etc.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
top 5 rappers of all time

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Sikotic™

Kurupt was actually the best part of the video lol. What is that fool on?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
he rips and he rhymes he rhymes and he rips thats just the way the dylan spit

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Roscoe wasn't bad at all but I've heard better.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Paul

i like roscoes freestyle although he goes a bit far. u see him on g-tv or the kurupt/YA interview on wcrydaz man u cant stop him hes an assasin
wtf wi kurupt he looks like he been sippin on some sizzor
funkyfreshintheflesh

acbaylove

Kurupt was actually the best part of the video lol. What is that fool on?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
LMAO @ Kurupt Jumping around like a monkey next to roscoe, his laugh was even monkey like, LOL

LOL that was funny. he was jumpin around as if Roscoe just won the battle championship
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
eminem/juice/canibus/chino xl any one of these would rip both of them at the same time 2 on 1

red

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
not very good on roscoe's part the beginning was wack as fuck...i actually wanted to close it but then he started gettin it together.....but still not very good even if it was from the top of the dome
man fuck everybody on this thread hatin' on Roscoe freestyle.  It's off the top dickheads and off the top 'Scoe ain't fuckin' joke.  If he messes up, he knows how to dress it up and that's the sign of a good freestyler.  I thought it was just funny how he was drunk as shit and still got in Dylan's ass with no problem.  Yall gotta start taking shit for what shit is and realize this wasn't even a battle, just two niggas spittin' (well on nigga at least)  Props to Gail for postin' that shit.