Author Topic: MY PROM DATE....  (Read 678 times)

ABN

Re: MY PROM DATE....
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2005, 01:31:29 PM »
well my prom got so fucked up that i wanted to kill the fucking girl that dragged me along to that shit. first of all i spent like 500 bucks and i got arressted at the prom and i had been there for 5 minutes. gotta be the most expensive 5 minutes of my life and i didnīt wanna go in the first place but my GF at the time kept on nagging me about goin so i went. and after the police had dropped me off at home she(ex GF)had the nerve to keep her legs closed when i met up with her afterwards >:(

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2005, 01:33:43 PM »
well my prom got so fucked up that i wanted to kill the fucking girl that dragged me along to that shit. first of all i spent like 500 bucks and i got arressted at the prom and i had been there for 5 minutes. gotta be the most expensive 5 minutes of my life and i didnīt wanna go in the first place but my GF at the time kept on nagging me about goin so i went. and after the police had dropped me off at home she(ex GF)had the nerve to keep her legs closed when i met up with her afterwards >:(
y did u get arrested?

ABN

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2005, 01:37:28 PM »
y did u get arrested?
coz a certain individual told our principal that i had threatened him when i was just joking with him. and our principal like the true mark he is called the police over a fucking joke.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2005, 01:46:31 PM »
y did u get arrested?
coz a certain individual told our principal that i had threatened him when i was just joking with him. and our principal like the true mark he is called the police over a fucking joke.
dam man dat sux

mauzip

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2005, 01:56:19 PM »
for each individual that is going to prom, say it costs $500 per person (limo,tux,bid,food,etc)

are you serious? i paid like 150 bucks total for prom!

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2005, 02:00:56 PM »
for each individual that is going to prom, say it costs $500 per person (limo,tux,bid,food,etc)

i paid 160 for 2 tickets and 130 for a rent-a-car and like 15 bux of ciggs

mauzip

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2005, 02:36:14 PM »

it's been a little bit over 2 years ago for me, but i think i paid 80 bucks for 2 tickets, we had dinner in a classy restaurant... someone else paid for our limo 8)

during the day we went on a boat trip and that was cool, but i got a huge sunburn!

abuot the restaurant though... we were on a date with 3 couples, 2 of the 6 people were european (including me :P)... this is a message to every american that is going to have dinner with europeans: DO NOT EAT WITH FORKS, KNIVES AND SPOONS; YOU SUCK AT IT
« Last Edit: June 05, 2005, 03:42:11 PM by Mauzip »

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2005, 03:09:52 PM »

it's been a little bit over 2 years ago for me, but i think i paid 80 bucks for 2 tickets, we had dinner in a classy restaurant... someone else paid for our limo 8)

during the day we went on a boat trip and that was cool, but i got a huge sunburn!

abuot the restaurant though... we were on a date with 3 couples, 2 of the 6 people were european (including me :P)... this is a message to every american that is going to have dinner with europeans: DO NOT EAT WITH TONCILS, YOU SUCK AT IT
wat?

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2005, 03:42:27 PM »
 ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2005, 03:45:33 PM »
well, my prom wasn't all that either. Paid for limo, grad tickets, tux, plus hotel and liqour, a lot of money.

But I played it smart and didn't take a date. Even though there were two girls who wanted me to ask them...but i didn't wanna be stuck with one girl all night. So I went solo, (went  in a limo with friends and shit)...prom was nothing special, like any highschool dance.

but the after party at the hotel was the shit  8)...so becuase it was at a hotel, i didn't have to worry about driving home or anything...so the after party was stress free, got hella drunk and had my fun with one of the girls who liked me  ;D

Prom = overated
After party = THE SHIT!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 05, 2005, 03:47:14 PM »
I didnt go to my prom but I did go to an after party and I kicked with somebodys date

Acgrundy

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2005, 03:53:01 PM »
you should have raped her

Thirteen

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2005, 03:58:18 PM »
ON THE LEFT

you should have saw it coming... look at the girl on the right....pretty smile, showing more skin, showing undies, grabbing a more intimate part of the other girl's body, making a pose.... she's the one that was giving it up that night

the one you went with looks prude....they're both hot though

should have bought some rufies

prom rape the girl  :P

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2005, 03:58:24 PM »
tite

madsamoan

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2005, 04:30:20 PM »
What's her ethnicity? She looks Armenian.