Author Topic: last night was the 1st time I got drunk without my parents being there  (Read 228 times)

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
haha first time you got drunk by urself and ur 17!??! shit thats kinda weak man i started drinking around 13, canadian beer aint strong at all its only like 5%, if you wanna drink some strong shit get olde english or colt 45 or extra old stoc. I sipped a 1/5 of henn last night

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
lol...i've gotten drunk ONCE with my family. My mom would give the evil eye aswell lol....but at the end of the night I was singing songs with my uncle's and dad lol..good times

On a side note, I got drunk last night  8)..tequila is a helluva drink!
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha first time you got drunk by urself and ur 17!??! shit thats kinda weak man i started drinking around 13, canadian beer aint strong at all its only like 5%, if you wanna drink some strong shit get olde english or colt 45 or extra old stoc. I sipped a 1/5 of henn last night

Labatt's 50 Ale is 9.93 proof
Molson is also 9.93

Colts 45 is 11.78

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
haha what are you talking about buddy molson is 5%
http://www.mylifeisbeer.com/beer/bottles/autopics/284.jpg
What was that, labatt is 9.93?
http://www.thebeerstore.ca/images/brand/0513_l.jpg
Bitch please!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Proof is different.

The alcohol per volume for both Molson and Labatt is 4.96% to Colt's 45 5.89%

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
i dont like beer anyways
gin and juice

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"haha first time you got drunk by urself and ur 17!??! shit thats kinda weak man i started drinking around 13"

yeah i've never been much of a drinker , hell i don't usually drink at all at parties , but i was bored out of my mind on saturday and i couldn't get into the mood so i had to resort to drinking.

"Yep.  Those clips always get to me."

my favorite 2 are:
-when there's a kid who's stuck on a ledge and his dad is telling him to jump and he'll cathc him , so the kid jumps and the dad doesn't do shit
-when walker tastes the dirt pauses for a few seconds then says :"a plane crashed here" lol WTF
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 01:02:50 AM by Cedars »