Author Topic: Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!! Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!!  (Read 1079 times)

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
i would love 2 see dpg against g-unot cuz' shit they will rip those fools.fuck g-unit.they need to be out of the rap game.fake gangstas.snoop was a fuckin crip and he plead not guilty cuz' he didnt want to fuck his rap career.kurupt is also a crazy mothafucka as daz.dpg gotta join forces with game and bws to kick the hell out of g-unot.remember when dpg did shit like ny ny,dissing east coast rappers.i dont give a shit about a war.that would put the west on top.when west coast was dissing east coast we were on top.now people are too afraid.fuck that shit g-unit dont want it with dpg and bws.fuck them fools

I got to agree with that.word
Yeah me too

youngmessnucca

fuck that.........ALL the major hip-hop/rap outlets are in New York..........do u really wanna see the westcoast get blackballed for even longer??....and lmao at yuk being a PROVEN fake thug.....it is very hard for a Bay area rapper to be able to come up and make records for 10 years strong with every real factor in the westcoast shit without being a real nigga

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
I got to agree with Ace because Dre and Snoop always said "Fuck the eastcoast" and they sold like hell, same as Dogg Pound and Tupac.
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I feel Game man, 50 and Game called a truce then Yayo and Buck gotta keep runnin their mouth and shit to get some hype and attention for Yayo's album cause they know nobody wants to hear what Yayo got to say unless he got some beef wit a top rapper in the game. 50 and G-Unit is just using this Game beef to try and sell Yayo some records. Its bullshit!

I see some hard diss songs comin' from both G-Unit and Game in the future.....and I hope Game smash on 50 and G-Unit hard. He need to team up wit Jada and smash on em!

I wonder what Dre and Em think of this! Who's side they on!???
actually at the game and snoop concert, game was dissin hella kats from the east coast including Jada....

Sikotic™

I guess sales are down for both G-Unit and Game.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That G-Unot phrase is not only stupid, its annoying and slittly hypicritical. So Game doesn't/didn't need G-Unit? The why is Game pissed that he got kicked out? If he didn't need them, he would have walked away and moved on.

AOD187um

• 'G'

This post is hella funny to me. People talkin about snoop bakin Game up and what not. Why tha fuk would he do that when he wouldn't bak Pac up against bad boy? Be real to yourself. Snoop is a bitch that's too busy sellin pop music. He's makin his money doin his thang and he ain't gonna jump into shit. Never has never will.

And honestly why the fuk would Game need DPG when he's a lot bigger then daz or kurupt. He don't need them. If your talkin about on a street level game ain't gonna need them dudes. And he definetly don't need them as far as music goes he gon do that shit with himself and the rest of blak wall street so ya'll need to quit dreamin and get real. DPG ain't shit. . .

xp

• Lil Geezy
i hope they make tons of dis records, b/c that is when hip hop is at its best IMO
You think you're Afro-American?
You're a 14th amendment and a good nigga
Jews don't salute the fuckin swastika
but niggaz pledge allegiance to the flag that accosted ya

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ Buck didnt say nothin after their peace confrence. Actually he apologized & said he would work with Game again.

Yayo is the only one runnin around dissing  Game
lloyd banks has been takin hots at game on the radio aswell.
and im pretty sure 50 has been takin small shots at game aswell.
and it all adds to the fuel of the fire.

buck is the only one keepin quiet. that could all change now tho
maybe spider will start beefin wit game now too