Author Topic: Just Watched 50 Cent - Real Money(DVD)...  (Read 213 times)

ABN

Re: Just Watched 50 Cent - Real Money(DVD)...
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2005, 08:27:55 AM »
but they do expose 1 lie. 50 wasnīt shot in a car he was shot when he was coming out his grandmotherīs house with his son and thatīs crazy. and Smurf talks about how 50 didnīt bail him out and that he missed his sonīs birthday coz of it and that 50 is his sonīs godfather and what not. but i really thought they were gonna take a dump on him and if they wouldīve put Smurfīs and thems names on the cover i prolly wouldnīt have bought he dvd coz it wouldīve thought that it wouldīve been totally biased. Ed Lover is in it too along with Digga(Many Men producer,Black Juice and some industry people.
[edit]fuck the rip stopped at 55% >:(
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 08:31:56 AM by Drink Away The Pain »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2005, 08:52:11 AM »
Well I just checked 50's The New Breed DVD & 50 said he got shot in the car.He was saying stuff like the dude that shot him was sneaking from the back of the car & then started shooting at the side windows of the car & if it wasnt for the glass 1 of the bullets would go through one part of his face & come out the other side.

ABN

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2005, 08:55:08 AM »
yea but some guy that 50 grew up with called "True" says that he was shot when he was coming out of the house with his son. gotta be crazy to be a couple of years old and see your pops gettin shot. and i know why the rip stopped coz you can only rip like 50% with those programs that you can dl for free.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2005, 09:10:39 AM »
If that shit that True talked about was true I find it hard to believe that his son didnt get hit atleast once.I mean,50 got shot 9 times & his son right beside him didnt get shot at all???Anyways 1 of them is lying,either way 50 still got shot lol

ABN

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2005, 09:17:31 AM »
yea someone of them is lyin but from the looks of this guy it looks like heīs sincere coz heīs standin there talkin about how he felt about it at the time and that he felt it was extra fucked up by doin it infront of his grandmotherīs house and while his son was there. if anyone could tell me a good rip program it would be appreciated so that i could download it on DC or something.