Author Topic: Arsenal Reject Juve Bid For Cole?  (Read 299 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Arsenal Reject Juve Bid For Cole?
« on: June 07, 2005, 11:53:10 AM »

Arsenal have reportedly rejected an offer from Juventus for left-back Ashley Cole.

The England international has been stalling on extending his current contract with the Gunners, which expires in a little over a year. However, the FA Cup winners remain determined to keep Cole and have taken the gamble of not cashing in on the star.

Barcelona have also been linked with the player, but Chelsea, who sparked the whole confusion over Cole's future in the 'Colegate' affair, appear to have lost their interest.

Cole was quoted over the weekend as saying he had no intention of signing a new deal.

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=65970&progr=3

acbaylove

Re: Arsenal Reject Juve Bid For Cole?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 02:06:32 PM »
I've never heard this news here in Italy.
Juventus has Zambrotta and is getting Chiellini back.
The starting left back of our National and his 20 years old reserve.
I think we dont need Cole.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 02:11:17 PM »
don't kid yourself on, every club needs cole.

if juve signed cole, zambrotta could easily play another position - i'll let u tell which he could play but he ain't just a left-back

i.m.o. ashley cole gives a team so much both attacking and defending and has unbelievable stamina to get back and forward

best attacking left-back since roberto carlos and is probably the best left-back in the world  i.m.o.
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 04:58:13 PM »
Zambrotta is a better player, no doubt. And we aint interested in trading him. End of the story. ;)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2005, 02:33:08 AM »
Ashley Cole is not the best left back in the world. Fantastic going forward, great stamina etc but a LB has to know how to defend solidly, and he doesn't always do that. Based on last season Heinze is a lot better.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2005, 07:52:14 AM »
at left-back, zambrotta is untouchable!!!

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2005, 08:28:17 AM »
Heinze is a great left-back i admit that.  but cole is better than 95% of left-backs on a bad day.

Zambrotta is a better player, no doubt. And we aint interested in trading him. End of the story. ;)

and for that^^^^  you're a fool if you would turn down ashley cole, which u know u really wouldn't do.

as i said before zambrotta could play elsewhere, if juve had the chance of signing him they would reshuffle to fit him in, any european club would do the same.
NO MORE WAR

Bomb-A®

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2005, 08:34:27 AM »
i dont think cole would sign with juve even if arsenal agree to let him go
he doesnt want to spend the season on the bench playing second best to zambrotta
juve would be crazy to let zambrotta go for ashley cole...not happening

peace

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2005, 08:42:47 AM »
if juve signed cole, zambrotta could easily play another position - i'll let u tell which he could play but he ain't just a left-back

as i said before zambrotta could play elsewhere, if juve had the chance of signing him they would reshuffle to fit him in, any european club would do the same.

do i need to say this for a 3rd time?  i'm not saying  SIGN COLE AND SACK ZAMBROTTA BECOZ COLE IS BETTER

please read what i actually said, coz it's real talk - juve's team would vastly improve with cole AND zambrotta both in the side
NO MORE WAR

Bomb-A®

« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2005, 09:58:32 AM »
my bad, when u said zambrotta could play elsewhere i though u meant another club lol

peace

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2005, 11:49:51 AM »
Heinze is a great left-back i admit that.  but cole is better than 95% of left-backs on a bad day.

and for that^^^^  you're a fool if you would turn down ashley cole, which u know u really wouldn't do.

Once again man what the fuck are you talking about? It's like having Ibrahimovic and spending 30 millions to get a player who plays in the same position of Zlatan! We dont have all this money, like Chelsea, Milan, Barca, Real, etc.... we gotta sell somebody first, then we use the money received to buy someone. So to buy Cole we should sell a big name first. And what's the deal? We have Zambrotta, and we should sell a big name to get a sub to Zambrotta? (not to mention the fact we have Chiellini, who's the sub of Zambrotta in the National team and who's only 20).

IT'S C-O-M-P-L-E-T-E-L-Y   B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T!

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2005, 11:50:45 AM »

do i need to say this for a 3rd time?  i'm not saying  SIGN COLE AND SACK ZAMBROTTA BECOZ COLE IS BETTER

please read what i actually said, coz it's real talk - juve's team would vastly improve with cole AND zambrotta both in the side

^ Do you forgot about Nedved?? ::)

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2005, 12:44:20 PM »
how can u forget about nedved? ???
NO MORE WAR

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 11:40:14 AM »
IMO Juve don't need Cole & a lot of clubs don't need him either, Cole is a good player but imo he ain't the best in the world I agree that Zambrotta is better and that Heinze had a better season, a full back should always know how to defend well and that imo is where Cole lets himself down

Look at the way Joaquin ripped Cole to pieces in the England vs Spain game that imo brought the praise of Cole down a notch by the media

Arsenal have imo good cover if Cole leaves in Gael Clichy