Author Topic: 3 NEW IV LIFE RECORDS TRACKS feat JEWELL and MAC DRE  (Read 548 times)

youngmessnucca

Re: 3 NEW IV LIFE RECORDS TRACKS feat JEWELL and MAC DRE
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 08:05:09 PM »
thats the bizness....IV Life is tight but the majors arent tryna to distribute authentic hardcore rap

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 09:16:54 PM »
props

Acgrundy

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 10:54:23 PM »
I have been wondering if that track with mac dre ever got recorded.  thats dope, thanks.  I haven't listened to them yet, but I will get around to it.  I sure wish I could hear that dueces trays and foes.  they should just release that one independently right now, and try for the majors with the official iv life album.

Don Seer

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 11:46:46 PM »
^ they cant put it out independently

Bomb-A®

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2005, 10:06:46 AM »
i think they need to create more buzz...and the only way thyre gonna do that is putting some music out.

peace

SGV

« Reply #20 on: June 10, 2005, 10:42:05 AM »
Why not?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 11:05:29 AM »
Why not?

A few reasons, 1) The Eastsidaz don't want any of their material released unless its on a major. 2) Dueces Trays & Foes is a big project, to big to be released locally.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 11:23:16 AM »
They don't want their projects released on Indi's? LOL. Goldie's solos are all bootlegg-swap-meet quality. Tha Eastsidaz can't sell without Snoop, why try a Major?

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2005, 12:05:04 PM »
You don't know how the industry works. Goldie can put out bootlegs, he will make money from them. He will still get his points and credits but he won't make much from a IV Life bootleg. Think before you speak next time.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

SGV

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2005, 12:21:08 PM »
He won't make much period! His bootlegg's ain't pushin' shit. IV Life WILL NOT do great numbers either. Take the dick out your hands before you type.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2005, 12:57:45 PM »
SGV yet again your ignorance is wasting my valuable time.

IV Life shifted 25,000-30,000 copies of their bootleg "IV Life Underground Vol 1".

Get yourself a job. You bring nothing to the table online.

SGV

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2005, 01:30:06 PM »
LOL @ The figures. They didn't push that. Their following is STRICTLY internet based. Their following in L.A. is in their hood (s) and thats about it. They have no following else where. They did not push those units.

Get a life outside the internet, then we can talk.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2005, 02:49:53 PM »
LOL @ The figures. They didn't push that. Their following is STRICTLY internet based. Their following in L.A. is in their hood (s) and thats about it. They have no following else where. They did not push those units.

Get a life outside the internet, then we can talk.

Says someone with 3 times my posts? AND I have been registered longer. I have a life, I have a child that you can see in my sig, and raise 2 (one that isnt mine). I wouldnt change a thing about my life. I am the man . . .

What is your existance SGV? what goals do you persue in life? We can always talk about it, if you wish to overcome agoraphobia.

IV Life Records is the subsidery of Del Dog's empire. I am not even from LA, but know about Crenshaw Blvd's Finest - Mafia IV Life. Mafia IV Life is more then a Sunday Night Entertainment Show on Crenshaw Blvd, they are THE Car Club in the streets of South Central Los Angeles. They have made enough noise musically to be labeled the #1 underground independant label on the East Side.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 02:52:00 PM by YourObsession »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2005, 03:03:08 PM »
sgv is right

SGV

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2005, 03:06:36 PM »
Wow! I got more posts than the man who gets interviewed on Forums! OMG! My life is over! LOL. YourObsession is being a Net Idol, MyObsession is being real life person. My life extends past Dot Coms and @Aol's. Yours doesn't.

IV Life has released what... 2 mixtapes? That qualifies them as the best label how? Fuck outta here you dickriding piece of shit.

Project Blowed >>> IV Life

Hell! As much as I hate to say it:

Hi Power >>>> IV Life

IV Life is NOT the business kid.