Author Topic: Lakers Inside Information  (Read 879 times)

ecrazy

Re: BREAKING NEWS: PHIL JACKSON BACK TO THE LAKERS
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2005, 03:11:10 PM »
So Kobe doesnt want Phil back and that's why he isnt coach now.. exactly like I expected 8) Who still thinks Kobe doesnt have shit to say in the decision making process? Who still believes Kobe's attitude doesnt hurt the Lakers? Haha, dudes!

perhaps u should shut the fuck up and see what happens within a week. I was told kobe said he prefers Brain Shaw for right now then as soon as Larry Brown is done in detroit this summer Lakers will try to get him in LA. Larry Brown also wants to Coach the Lakers and is very high on Kobe and respects him. thats why kobe wants Larry Brown.

Larry Brown Is going to Cleveland, What are you talking about? hes going to be the VP there...you sound retarded

ecrazy

Re: BREAKING NEWS: PHIL JACKSON BACK TO THE LAKERS
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2005, 03:23:31 PM »
So Kobe doesnt want Phil back and that's why he isnt coach now.. exactly like I expected 8) Who still thinks Kobe doesnt have shit to say in the decision making process? Who still believes Kobe's attitude doesnt hurt the Lakers? Haha, dudes!

perhaps u should shut the fuck up and see what happens within a week. I was told kobe said he prefers Brain Shaw for right now then as soon as Larry Brown is done in detroit this summer Lakers will try to get him in LA. Larry Brown also wants to Coach the Lakers and is very high on Kobe and respects him. thats why kobe wants Larry Brown.

Larry Brown Is going to Cleveland, What are you talking about? hes going to be the VP there...you sound retarded

you're the retard if u believe hes going to cleveland. i'm getting info now that the LAKERS will pursue Brown and that brown has interest.
Im getting info now that You Are Retarded, can anyone confirm this?

King Of L.A.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: PHIL JACKSON BACK NOT COMING BACK
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2005, 03:31:19 PM »
this shit came outta the blue. PHIL JACKSON WILL NOT COME BACK... I work with people in the Laker ogranization thats how i know all this info.. turn your tv's on at 5:30 pacific on ABC.

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2005, 03:51:10 PM »
this shit came outta the blue. PHIL JACKSON WILL NOT COME BACK... I work with people in the Laker ogranization thats how i know all this info.. turn your tv's on at 5:30 pacific on ABC.
Your Pathetic

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2005, 03:53:55 PM »
WTF?!  Just dont post any of ur bullshit inside info ever again.  OMG I WORK HERE OMG OMG

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2005, 03:58:55 PM »
WTF?! Just dont post any of ur bullshit inside info ever again. OMG I WORK HERE OMG OMG
LMAO! YEA, WHAT JAVIER SAID!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2005, 05:08:38 PM »

you're so full of shit,you'e not apart of the Lakers org.  & phil probably is going to announced his comeback to the Lakers

acbaylove

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2005, 05:15:03 PM »

you're so full of shit,you'e not apart of the Lakers org.  & phil probably is going to announced his comeback to the Lakers

lol it's ok for me! ;D

King Of L.A.

Re: .
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2005, 08:11:34 PM »
you know what. i have alot of info and i know people. i just wanted to let everybody on this board know whats happening because as laker fan i know what it feels like to not know what the hell is going on behind the scences. but its disgraceful fucks in this thread the reason why i won't be posting anymore inside info.

i'm gonna leave you with this.

-Phil was gonna announced his comeback today then changed his mind and now his status for Head Coach is in the air.

-Lakers will Move up in the draft between #3-#6 to Draft Gerald Green. Thats their man and they want him. If another team picks him up before the Lakers, they will take Raymond Felton Or Deron Williams.

-Devan Gerorge & Slava will be traded to the pacers for Jonathan Bender along with the 17th pick in the draft.

-Mitch Kupchak will try to acquire Kevin Garnett via trade. The only way this does not happen is if minnesota doesn't wanna let KG go.

Thats all i'm saying for right now cuz you guys are a bunch of disgraceful fucks. potthead & e-crazy could eat shit and die for all i care..

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2005, 08:22:09 PM »
phil jackson is my father, and i have some secret info for you guys.

Phil jackson only has one kidney, and he likes to play golf.

remember you heard it hear first.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2005, 08:31:25 PM »
phil jackson is my father, and i have some secret info for you guys.

Phil jackson only has one kidney, and he likes to play golf.

remember you heard it hear first.

Dude, we're cousins!

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2005, 09:11:08 PM »
i won't be posting anymore inside info.

there IS a God! Maybe if you were right at least 2% of the time...itd be worth listening to your bullshit. As for now, its kinda the same reason why people humor palm readers...u know theyre retarded, but its kinda funny anyways..

Wild_Elmo

Re: Phil Jackson...Lakers...Connections
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2005, 09:30:29 PM »
LMAO @ this kobe groupie saying he has inside info. looks like your inside info was wrong

King Of L.A.

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2005, 09:33:11 PM »
i havn't been wrong yet u dumb piece of shit.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2005, 09:38:12 PM »
i havn't been wrong yet u dumb piece of shit.

Not being right=Being wrong