Author Topic: Phil Jackson is Back  (Read 1272 times)

King Of L.A.

Phil Jackson is Back
« on: June 09, 2005, 11:59:16 PM »
the deal is done. Lakers keep changing their announcement date. Expect the announcrment anytime from Friday 10th thru June 17th.

If it doesn't happen within that time spand u could ban me but that won't happen because i'm 100% sure its going down.

ecrazy

Re: Phil Jackson is Back
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 12:03:58 AM »
DUH THE DEAL IS DONE!! Everyone knows phil is going back dummy...u just found out?

King Of L.A.

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 12:08:19 AM »
DUH THE DEAL IS DONE!! Everyone knows phil is going back dummy...u just found out?

nope. show me a link where it says the deal is done? it hasn't been announced yet moron.

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 12:11:41 AM »
Honestly, Who in LA does not know that Phil is coming back to LA?? You know he's coming back and he's really retarded for doing so, he's not coming back because he likes the organization or kobe or to win, he's coming back for his girl, thats it. he even said to abc 7 that LA is his first choice, you know he's coming back, and "INSIDE INFO" please dude, stop with the bullshit, anyways, your right, phil is coming back, you happy now? you are "OUR #1 LAKER SOURCE FOR INFO"!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

King Of L.A.

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 12:17:48 AM »
Honestly, Who in LA does not know that Phil is coming back to LA?? You know he's coming back and he's really retarded for doing so, he's not coming back because he likes the organization or kobe or to win, he's coming back for his girl, thats it. he even said to abc 7 that LA is his first choice, you know he's coming back, and "INSIDE INFO" please dude, stop with the bullshit, anyways, your right, phil is coming back, you happy now? you are "OUR #1 LAKER SOURCE FOR INFO"!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

you're welcome but phil isn't coming back for jeanie. he hits that pussy everyday. hes coming back because he thinks he can win with this team and by team i mean the 05-06 Lakers. Roster Changes will be made. do you really think he would come back to this crap? fuck no.. thats where KG comes into the picture. And thats the only true reason hes coming back.

ecrazy

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2005, 12:34:17 AM »

you're welcome but phil isn't coming back for jeanie. he hits that pussy everyday. hes coming back because he thinks he can win with this team and by team i mean the 05-06 Lakers. Roster Changes will be made. do you really think he would come back to this crap? fuck no.. thats where KG comes into the picture. And thats the only true reason hes coming back.
What If KG is outta the picture, he's left with nothing and will be stupid for making a stupid decision before seeing things happen with other teams. Here are things that are bound to happen IMO

Obvious:
Larry Brown Is Cleaveland President
Phil Jackson Is Lakers Coach
Shaq is staying with Miami
Lakers will pick 10th, and not move up

Maybe, but not likely
KG Leaving Minnesoda
Flip Saunders going to detroit (If phil does not)
Phil Jackson going to New York

I was reading the newspaper and the lakers want a PF right? so um here's a thought, im wondering if the lakers have thought of going after Tyson Chandler or Shareef Abdur-Rahim?? BOTH FREE AGENTS Or what about Antoine walker?? All GREAT PLAYERS.......I bet you one of those players are coming to LA (that doesnt only mean the lakers though)

King Of L.A.

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2005, 12:56:09 AM »

What If KG is outta the picture, he's left with nothing and will be stupid for making a stupid decision before seeing things happen with other teams. Here are things that are bound to happen IMO

Obvious:
Larry Brown Is Cleaveland President
Phil Jackson Is Lakers Coach
Shaq is staying with Miami
Lakers will pick 10th, and not move up

Maybe, but not likely
KG Leaving Minnesoda
Flip Saunders going to detroit (If phil does not)
Phil Jackson going to New York

I was reading the newspaper and the lakers want a PF right? so um here's a thought, im wondering if the lakers have thought of going after Tyson Chandler or Shareef Abdur-Rahim?? BOTH FREE AGENTS Or what about Antoine walker?? All GREAT PLAYERS.......I bet you one of those players are coming to LA (that doesnt only mean the lakers though)

Lakers all ready contacted Tyson Chandler and he wants to play for LA badly but hes a restricted Free Agent and Lakers have no money to sign him because they are over the salary cap. Any deal the Lakers would offer, the Bulls would match it therefore  keeping his ass in chicago. forget about Walker, Rahim coming here thru free agency and just about any other Big Name Player. The only way they are coming here is if they sign for the Mid Level Exception. And they are expected to make more than the MLE with any other team.. other than that, the only way lakers will attract big name player would be via trade. if KG doesn't come thru Mitch has other plans. Lakers have $26 million worth of expiring contracts so please believe Lakers will get A player they need via trade. Phil knows this. there are lots of ways you could work around the horrible roster mess lakers are in.

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2005, 01:54:49 AM »
LMAO at "Inside Info....." ;D

BTW GO SUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2005, 06:31:29 AM »
Damn, he even has inside info about Phil hitting pussy everyday....

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2005, 07:02:09 AM »
*yawn*

this inside info shit is fuckin comedy, but besides that...who really gives a shit if he comes back? I mean, outside of being a FAN....does anyone really think LA is gonna win the title next year just cus Phil might come back? lol.

ecrazy

« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2005, 01:17:52 PM »
*yawn*

this inside info shit is fuckin comedy, but besides that...who really gives a shit if he comes back? I mean, outside of being a FAN....does anyone really think LA is gonna win the title next year just cus Phil might come back? lol.
WORD!

acbaylove

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 02:30:38 PM »
*yawn*

This roster + Phil is probably enought to reach the #8 spot, nothing more.

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 03:56:09 PM »
clublakers.com is all i have to say
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 06:22:02 PM »

Yea, he's coming back for his girl even though she licks his asshole every night just for him to marry her...Shit, he's the only guy in LA who doesn't want to give her that wedding ring...Anyone who calls Jackson pussy whipped is a bigger moron than he was before making that statement...You think if he was pussy whipped he woulda' put that book out dissing the fuck out of Kobe and the Lakers? Fuck no, I gaurantee Jeanie wouldn't want that out there about a team that has become a family business...The man wants the money...$10 million a year, who in their right mind would turn down that type of money to coach a basketball team?...Not only that, but Lakers are already on an uprise, and with him returing as coach, he can once again get credit and possibly win his record setting 10th title...In addition, he's known to love the LA lifestyle, and with the houses he owns here plus his girlfriend living there, it would make no sense whatsoever to coach for a different team...His options are either retire or sign with the Lakers, and for 10 million a year, I'd say he has to be crazy to retire...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 06:24:31 PM »
*yawn*

It highly increases the chance...