Author Topic: Phil Jackson is Back  (Read 1270 times)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Phil Jackson is Back
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2005, 09:43:46 PM »
*yawn*

this inside info shit is fuckin comedy, but besides that...who really gives a shit if he comes back? I mean, outside of being a FAN....does anyone really think LA is gonna win the title next year just cus Phil might come back? lol.

This roster + Phil is probably enought to reach the #8 spot, nothing more.

This roster + Rudy T - chemistry was enough to make the 6th spot (shit, they coulda' even climbed)...I think with Phil Jackson + improved chemistry, they could easily surpass an 8th spot...Then you got trades and draft picks coming for improvement...Who knows when they'll be a championship caliber team again? They can easily turn around with the quickness. Shit, Spurs did it in '99...Suns and Seattle got close this year...LA has much more will power than all 3 of those teams combined...Jerry doesn't like to lose... 8)

LA has more will power? This team they have right now doesnt stand a chance next year, or any year with, or without Phil without makin some MAJOR moves, they wont go anywhere....unless a #8 seed IS the goal. I know everybody is in love with Phil, and i agree he's a great coach. But he isnt God, and only God could make this current team a champion....and im pretty sure he wouldnt even take the risk lol

Take a look at the Seattle Supersonics...Their roster isn't that appealing. In fact, the Laker roster has a lot more talent...But guess what? with the right chemistry, the right system, the right coach, they still won...Lakers have the best player in the league, then they have 2 potential stars, a draft pick, some very tradeable names, and more...This season was a mess, but judging the Lakers by this season would be like judging Snoop by "Da Game Is Sold" or Wes Craven by "Cursed"; it's just not fair...So give Jerry a chance, and see what happens...PeACe

most of what u said, is up for HUGE debate by anyone who isnt a Laker fan. I dont think LA has more talent at all. Ray Allen is a better team player then Kobe by far, and Seattle had 2 All Stars on their team. LA only has Kobe. Not ONE of the other players deserves an all star spot IMO. They dont have 2 potential stars either IMO. They have two better then average players...but thats its. As far as tradeable names (thats what im talkin about, they need to make MOVES to succeed). This current team will at BEST squeek into the playoffs.  And the best player in the league argument is all but out the window after this last season.

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2005, 09:45:09 PM »
btw, dont get me wrong....the Lakers WILL be better this next year. I dont see them being WORSE. But a championship? Naw....not for a while. Not without some BIG adjustments that go beyond Phil...

acbaylove

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2005, 10:02:01 PM »
btw, dont get me wrong....the Lakers WILL be better this next year. I dont see them being WORSE. But a championship? Naw....not for a while. Not without some BIG adjustments that go beyond Phil...

Let's say right now i give them 1% of chances of getting a ring. They can improve it with trades and shit, but right now i'm still pretty pessimistic about my team being contender for the title before 2007.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2005, 12:42:40 AM »
Honestly, Who in LA does not know that Phil is coming back to LA?? You know he's coming back and he's really retarded for doing so, he's not coming back because he likes the organization or kobe or to win, he's coming back for his girl, thats it. he even said to abc 7 that LA is his first choice, you know he's coming back, and "INSIDE INFO" please dude, stop with the bullshit, anyways, your right, phil is coming back, you happy now? you are "OUR #1 LAKER SOURCE FOR INFO"!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Yea, he's coming back for his girl even though she licks his asshole every night just for him to marry her...Shit, he's the only guy in LA who doesn't want to give her that wedding ring...Anyone who calls Jackson pussy whipped is a bigger moron than he was before making that statement...You think if he was pussy whipped he woulda' put that book out dissing the fuck out of Kobe and the Lakers? Fuck no, I gaurantee Jeanie wouldn't want that out there about a team that has become a family business...The man wants the money...$10 million a year, who in their right mind would turn down that type of money to coach a basketball team?...Not only that, but Lakers are already on an uprise, and with him returing as coach, he can once again get credit and possibly win his record setting 10th title...In addition, he's known to love the LA lifestyle, and with the houses he owns here plus his girlfriend living there, it would make no sense whatsoever to coach for a different team...His options are either retire or sign with the Lakers, and for 10 million a year, I'd say he has to be crazy to retire...PeACe
You Think the Lakers Are The only team offering him 10 mil a year??? James Dolan Said He would pay up to 14 mil so jackson would coach (i doubt he has that money, and NY is cappin anyway)....It aint about money, it aint about rep either, cuz the lakers dont have shit to make a winning franchise in a year, even phil said that to Curt Sandoval, that if he goes back, theres going to be a time to get used to the "Unusual situation" of him returning to the team....His girlfriend is a major factor in him returning to the lakers, Even you said it yourself, HAHA! Who sounds like the moron now...face facts dude, seriously, its cool being a laker fan and all, but when it comes down to the truth, dont deny it, you straight up sound retarded...PeAcE
plus his girlfriend living there

Of course his girlfriend living there makes a difference in the decision making process, you idiot...That has no connection with being pussy whipped...Shit, anyone in the world would prefer living closer to their girlfriend, family, good friends, etc...It doesn't even take a moron to figure that. So you, buddy, are even below moron status...And where did I say the Lakers are the only team offering him 10 mill? I never said that, I said it'd make no sense for him to turn down 10 mill and that's why it wouldn't make sense for him to retire...Son, can you comprehend? Now add up the 10 mill to the reasons I listed for LA being his one and only choice, and maybe now you can make some sense out of what I typed... 8)
Going to a place where Your Girlfriends father owns the team, Closer to her house, For what reason, why cant she move out with him? she doesnt own the team, shes only apart of it cuz of daddy, HE is the one moving and prob. going to reject more money from other places just so he can "BE CLOSER TO HIS GIRL", you really think the lakers are going to turn around next season and win a title, you must be dreaming, their roster is a joke, and i doubt they'll get KG, phil hates the star player, so what other reason is there left? phil can go to detroit and coach a team that is full of allstars, go to Minnesota and coach a team that can make the finals, or go to the lakers and wait a couple of years to rebuild.....why else is he coming back to LA? potential? yea, in like 2 years, not next season, maybe if they get KG, but thats about it. Your blind to the facts kid, u sure u aint high right now?

You are very moronic...Phil loves LA, bottom line...He thinks this team would play the triangle nicely...Shut the fuck up and stop making weird claims...PeACe

WORST COMEBACK EVER!! YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE KID, "Oh, There Good Because I Said SO!" HAHAHA! Seriously, Just accept the truth. He is pussy whipped, whats so wrong with admitting that?? Seriously

Here...Have A bowl Of Shut The Fuck Up, Youve been Served..PeACe

What's wrong with you? Do you have some sort of disability? Honestly, you even type like you have a problem, fuckin' capitilizing random words and shit...You're a dumbass clown, get a clue...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2005, 12:45:35 AM »
*yawn*

this inside info shit is fuckin comedy, but besides that...who really gives a shit if he comes back? I mean, outside of being a FAN....does anyone really think LA is gonna win the title next year just cus Phil might come back? lol.

This roster + Rudy T - chemistry was enough to make the 6th spot (shit, they coulda' even climbed)...I think with Phil Jackson + improved chemistry, they could easily surpass an 8th spot...Then you got trades and draft picks coming for improvement...Who knows when they'll be a championship caliber team again? They can easily turn around with the quickness. Shit, Spurs did it in '99...Suns and Seattle got close this year...LA has much more will power than all 3 of those teams combined...Jerry doesn't like to lose... 8)

LA has more will power? This team they have right now doesnt stand a chance next year, or any year with, or without Phil without makin some MAJOR moves, they wont go anywhere....unless a #8 seed IS the goal. I know everybody is in love with Phil, and i agree he's a great coach. But he isnt God, and only God could make this current team a champion....and im pretty sure he wouldnt even take the risk lol

Take a look at the Seattle Supersonics...Their roster isn't that appealing. In fact, the Laker roster has a lot more talent...But guess what? with the right chemistry, the right system, the right coach, they still won...Lakers have the best player in the league, then they have 2 potential stars, a draft pick, some very tradeable names, and more...This season was a mess, but judging the Lakers by this season would be like judging Snoop by "Da Game Is Sold" or Wes Craven by "Cursed"; it's just not fair...So give Jerry a chance, and see what happens...PeACe

most of what u said, is up for HUGE debate by anyone who isnt a Laker fan. I dont think LA has more talent at all. Ray Allen is a better team player then Kobe by far, and Seattle had 2 All Stars on their team. LA only has Kobe. Not ONE of the other players deserves an all star spot IMO. They dont have 2 potential stars either IMO. They have two better then average players...but thats its. As far as tradeable names (thats what im talkin about, they need to make MOVES to succeed). This current team will at BEST squeek into the playoffs.  And the best player in the league argument is all but out the window after this last season.

Come on...You're telling me that when you compared rosters at the beginning of the season, you honestly thought Seattle would get further than the Lakers? I know you didn't, nobody did...Fact is, Lakers had a fucked up season...PeACe

ecrazy

« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2005, 12:47:32 AM »
Honestly, Who in LA does not know that Phil is coming back to LA?? You know he's coming back and he's really retarded for doing so, he's not coming back because he likes the organization or kobe or to win, he's coming back for his girl, thats it. he even said to abc 7 that LA is his first choice, you know he's coming back, and "INSIDE INFO" please dude, stop with the bullshit, anyways, your right, phil is coming back, you happy now? you are "OUR #1 LAKER SOURCE FOR INFO"!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Yea, he's coming back for his girl even though she licks his asshole every night just for him to marry her...Shit, he's the only guy in LA who doesn't want to give her that wedding ring...Anyone who calls Jackson pussy whipped is a bigger moron than he was before making that statement...You think if he was pussy whipped he woulda' put that book out dissing the fuck out of Kobe and the Lakers? Fuck no, I gaurantee Jeanie wouldn't want that out there about a team that has become a family business...The man wants the money...$10 million a year, who in their right mind would turn down that type of money to coach a basketball team?...Not only that, but Lakers are already on an uprise, and with him returing as coach, he can once again get credit and possibly win his record setting 10th title...In addition, he's known to love the LA lifestyle, and with the houses he owns here plus his girlfriend living there, it would make no sense whatsoever to coach for a different team...His options are either retire or sign with the Lakers, and for 10 million a year, I'd say he has to be crazy to retire...PeACe
You Think the Lakers Are The only team offering him 10 mil a year??? James Dolan Said He would pay up to 14 mil so jackson would coach (i doubt he has that money, and NY is cappin anyway)....It aint about money, it aint about rep either, cuz the lakers dont have shit to make a winning franchise in a year, even phil said that to Curt Sandoval, that if he goes back, theres going to be a time to get used to the "Unusual situation" of him returning to the team....His girlfriend is a major factor in him returning to the lakers, Even you said it yourself, HAHA! Who sounds like the moron now...face facts dude, seriously, its cool being a laker fan and all, but when it comes down to the truth, dont deny it, you straight up sound retarded...PeAcE
plus his girlfriend living there

Of course his girlfriend living there makes a difference in the decision making process, you idiot...That has no connection with being pussy whipped...Shit, anyone in the world would prefer living closer to their girlfriend, family, good friends, etc...It doesn't even take a moron to figure that. So you, buddy, are even below moron status...And where did I say the Lakers are the only team offering him 10 mill? I never said that, I said it'd make no sense for him to turn down 10 mill and that's why it wouldn't make sense for him to retire...Son, can you comprehend? Now add up the 10 mill to the reasons I listed for LA being his one and only choice, and maybe now you can make some sense out of what I typed... 8)
Going to a place where Your Girlfriends father owns the team, Closer to her house, For what reason, why cant she move out with him? she doesnt own the team, shes only apart of it cuz of daddy, HE is the one moving and prob. going to reject more money from other places just so he can "BE CLOSER TO HIS GIRL", you really think the lakers are going to turn around next season and win a title, you must be dreaming, their roster is a joke, and i doubt they'll get KG, phil hates the star player, so what other reason is there left? phil can go to detroit and coach a team that is full of allstars, go to Minnesota and coach a team that can make the finals, or go to the lakers and wait a couple of years to rebuild.....why else is he coming back to LA? potential? yea, in like 2 years, not next season, maybe if they get KG, but thats about it. Your blind to the facts kid, u sure u aint high right now?

You are very moronic...Phil loves LA, bottom line...He thinks this team would play the triangle nicely...Shut the fuck up and stop making weird claims...PeACe

WORST COMEBACK EVER!! YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE KID, "Oh, There Good Because I Said SO!" HAHAHA! Seriously, Just accept the truth. He is pussy whipped, whats so wrong with admitting that?? Seriously

Here...Have A bowl Of Shut The Fuck Up, Youve been Served..PeACe

What's wrong with you? Do you have some sort of disability? Honestly, you even type like you have a problem, fuckin' capitilizing random words and shit...You're a dumbass clown, get a clue...
LMAO!! SONNED!!!! LIKE A MUTHA FUCKA, YOUR DONE!!!

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2005, 01:29:53 AM »
*yawn*

Come on...You're telling me that when you compared rosters at the beginning of the season, you honestly thought Seattle would get further than the Lakers? I know you didn't, nobody did...Fact is, Lakers had a fucked up season...PeACe

honestly, i didnt expect Seattle to do as well as they did..no one did, shit....they didnt expect it. But i didnt see LA being any better then them either. I expected LA to miss the playoffs like they did.

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2005, 10:23:34 AM »
ITS OFFICIAL PHIL JACKSON IS THE LAKERS HEAD COACH AGAIN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers: :banana: :banana: :banana:
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

hisairness

• Muthafuckin' OG
NIK - World's worst moderator.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2005, 11:02:03 AM »
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!..PHIL IS BACK!! ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) :rock: :rock: :rock: :cheers: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_rock:

King Of L.A.

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2005, 11:06:40 AM »
I told you bitches.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2005, 11:11:46 AM »
YOU STILL TALK alot,KG coming to L.A will be hard,t.chandler will be hard for us to get us ect ect ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) :rock: :rock: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana: :cow:

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2005, 12:09:51 PM »
I told you bitches.
woah whoa who u callin a bitch plus the disgruntled star could be francis homie n then trade him n prolly lamar +francis for kg or trade for Pierce n trade him n odom 2 Minny
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2005, 12:10:56 PM »
lol

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2005, 12:12:42 PM »
Phil Jackson is the coach of the Lakers again. A year after he wasn't offered a contract to stay with the team, the Zenmaster returns to L.A., where he won three of his nine championships as a head coach.

Now hopefully that Garnett things comes true!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 12:15:54 PM by eS El Duque »
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008