Author Topic: Phil Jackson is Back  (Read 1271 times)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Phil Jackson is Back
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2005, 12:15:07 PM »
Phil Jackson is the coach of the Lakers again. A year after he wasn't offered a contract to stay with the team, the Zenmaster returns to L.A., where he won three of his nine championships as a head coach

YES

;D 8) 8) :rock: :rock: :cheers: :banana: :banana_rock:

Doggystylin

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2005, 12:15:53 PM »
Phil Jackson is the coach of the Lakers again. A year after he wasn't offered a contract to stay with the team, the Zenmaster returns to L.A., where he won three of his nine championships as a head coach

thank you for that, lol

ecrazy

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2005, 12:19:31 PM »
I told you bitches.
You Told Nobody Nothing but the Obvious, I Mean, Come on, who didnt see this coming?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2005, 12:26:14 PM »

thank you for that, lol

i saw it on espn lol..i thought I was going to be first damn't! Ah well
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

King Of L.A.

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2005, 12:54:33 PM »
I told you bitches.
You Told Nobody Nothing but the Obvious, I Mean, Come on, who didnt see this coming?

i gave u a specific date on when it was gonna happen. I knew on Sunday, Tuesday was gonna be the announcement. they kept changing the date because they didn't wanna take any attention away from the finals so early in the series. and its not as "obvious" as u think. it almost didn't go down and phil was very close to NOT returning.

And To Whom It May Concern, Kevin Garnett & His Wife Just bought a Home in Malibu.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2005, 01:05:08 PM »
this is fuckin awesome Lakers are back

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2005, 01:57:38 PM »
I told you bitches.

And To Whom It May Concern, Kevin Garnett & His Wife Just bought a Home in Malibu.

Well, a lot of players do that...but Kevin doesn't seem the type of guy to own 7 houses everywhere lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2005, 02:00:14 PM »
If Lakers really get Garnett I think it's just really lame.. they always get the best players for fucking free... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole), got Shaq for free and now they get Garnett for free?? And now don't tell me that Divac or Odom can compare to Kobe/Garnett ..
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2005, 02:02:23 PM »
If Lakers really get Garnett I think it's just really lame.. they always get the best players for fucking free... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole), got Shaq for free and now they get Garnett for free?? And now don't tell me that Divac or Odom can compare to Kobe/Garnett ..

You a baseball fan?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2005, 02:04:23 PM »

You a baseball fan?

lol no, nobody cares about baseball in europe. I never saw it on tv lol or on the news or anything at all. I just know it from hollywood movies =)   how's that relevant?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2005, 02:10:48 PM »
MayBe And Hopefully he will play for LA's Best Team The Clippers, hopefully he's not brainwashed into believing the lakers are the best team in LA when they really need rebuilding

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2005, 02:27:55 PM »

You a baseball fan?

lol no, nobody cares about baseball in europe. I never saw it on tv lol or on the news or anything at all. I just know it from hollywood movies =)   how's that relevant?

cuz you sound like red sox fan

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2005, 07:43:02 PM »
I told you bitches.

lol told what? The same thing that half of the Laker fans across the world have been saying? Damn....good job. Do u feel like u accomplished something? Maybe now u feel important...your life must be really dissapointing outside of this message board lol. NIK has been sayin the same shit u have since before u ever came to this board, but he didnt get clowned cus he didnt use the "i have my sources" bullshit lolol. Everybody wanna be the "cool guy"....good luck on that homie...keep workin...

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #58 on: June 14, 2005, 10:25:01 PM »
I told you bitches.

i gave u a specific date on when it was gonna happen. I knew on Sunday, Tuesday was gonna be the announcement. they kept changing the date because they didn't wanna take any attention away from the finals so early in the series. and its not as "obvious" as u think. it almost didn't go down and phil was very close to NOT returning.

no your wrong homie     Kevin Garnett just signed on as a client with my firm in Malibu. We are doing the logistics on the expansion of his 8,000 square foot mansion. He is building a huge basketball court next to it with a full kitchen, pool , etc... Very nice. He will be coming in the office later this week. I talked with his architect today
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #59 on: June 14, 2005, 10:26:05 PM »
The house is on PCH past Pepperdine. I cant give you the address, due to confidentiallity with my job but it IS ON PCH. Read into that how you want to. I work for a pretty well known Land use planning firm in Malibu.
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit