Author Topic: Phil Jackson is Back  (Read 1274 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Phil Jackson is Back
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2005, 10:53:55 PM »
... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole)
word,thats why he will always be a bitch in my eyes

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2005, 11:12:11 PM »
... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole)
kobe never refused to play for the hornets he was traded for divac dumb ass
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 15, 2005, 02:29:26 AM »
he was traded because he refused to play with anyone other than L.A. and told Charlotte he would not play for them if they drafted him. Lakers wanted him so the hornets decided to draft him and at least get something for him. I realise your probably 15 and werent around when it went down but the next time you call someone a dumbass make sure you know wtf your talkin about.....dumbass

ecrazy

« Reply #63 on: June 15, 2005, 02:38:37 AM »
he was traded because he refused to play with anyone other than L.A. and told Charlotte he would not play for them if they drafted him. Lakers wanted him so the hornets decided to draft him and at least get something for him. I realise your probably 15 and werent around when it went down but the next time you call someone a dumbass make sure you know wtf your talkin about.....dumbass
Dude, Dont Make Up Fake shit please....that soo did not happen, even the hardcorest of laker fans would tell u thats fake, kobe fell into LA and liked it, thats that, if he would have landed in san antonio or somewhere else, and he liked it, well then he would be who he is over there....I think you got kobe confused with Vladi, Vladi did not want to play for Charolotte and threatend retirement, but then he manned up and got traded

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2005, 03:12:57 AM »
who in his right mind would trade Kobe for Divac voluntarily (even back then) to begin with? That's the common sense part of it. In addition to that, it is a well known issue that Kobe always wanted to play for the Lakers and demanded a trade to LA even though he was straight outta high school which was really unlikely back then.. people knew he would develop into a quite impressive player, and there's no way the Hornets would've traded him if everything had been all good.  It's not like this is some lay low shit. Shit went down pretty hard. Divac hated Kobe for that.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2005, 12:22:05 PM »
If Lakers really get Garnett I think it's just really lame.. they always get the best players for fucking free... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole), got Shaq for free and now they get Garnett for free?? And now don't tell me that Divac or Odom can compare to Kobe/Garnett ..
MayBe And Hopefully he will play for LA's Best Team The Clippers, hopefully he's not brainwashed into believing the lakers are the best team in LA when they really need rebuilding

Shut your dumbass up!!..fuck the clippers!!..you will never be ass great as the Lakers,your team will alway suck!!...your brainwash thinkin the clippers are the best team in L.A,WTF is wrong with you?!.

:monkey_piss:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2005, 12:26:50 PM »

both of you STFU!! :psych:..Jerry West wanted to trade for kobe in the 1996 draft,kobe didn't have the power back then to deside who he wants to play with
« Last Edit: June 15, 2005, 12:29:21 PM by Mr.PottHead »

ecrazy

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2005, 12:27:20 PM »
If Lakers really get Garnett I think it's just really lame.. they always get the best players for fucking free... got Kobe for free because he refused to play for another team (what an ungrateful asshole), got Shaq for free and now they get Garnett for free?? And now don't tell me that Divac or Odom can compare to Kobe/Garnett ..
MayBe And Hopefully he will play for LA's Best Team The Clippers, hopefully he's not brainwashed into believing the lakers are the best team in LA when they really need rebuilding

Shut your dumbass up!!..fuck the clippers!!..you will never be ass great as the Lakers,your team will alway suck!!...your brainwash thinkin the clippers are the best team in L.A,WTF is wrong with you?!.

:monkey_piss:

Pacific    W    L    GB    
Suns    62    20    0.0    
Kings    50    32    12.0    
Clippers    37    45    25.0    
Lakers    34    48    28.0    
Warriors    34    48    28.0

CLIPPERS = BEST TEAM IN LA - THE END!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2005, 12:33:44 PM »
you have 60 years to catch up to us!..you clipper fans are fuckin retarded..you have a better worst season & now you're better then us? is one thing if both teams were in the playoffs & the clippers finish higher,but no,both teams were lottery teams

everything went right for the clippers and they were still a lottery team,everything went wrong for the Lakers & won 34 games, a couple games back from the clippers,you guys will always suck,don't use last seasons record to say you're better then us,b/c we got championships,alot of them.

acbaylove

« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2005, 01:49:10 PM »
Dude, Dont Make Up Fake shit please....that soo did not happen, even the hardcorest of laker fans would tell u thats fake, kobe fell into LA and liked it, thats that, if he would have landed in san antonio or somewhere else, and he liked it, well then he would be who he is over there....I think you got kobe confused with Vladi, Vladi did not want to play for Charolotte and threatend retirement, but then he manned up and got traded

No man he was right. Kobe wanted to play for New York or Los Angeles, and he menaced Charlotte like the other guy said. So Jerry West was able to "steal" him. Divac of course wasnt happy about it, but that's another story. Kobe said "Los Angeles or i'll play college".

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2005, 07:59:32 PM »
phil is rich az hell

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2005, 12:05:45 AM »
you have 60 years to catch up to us!..you clipper fans are fuckin retarded..you have a better worst season & now you're better then us? is one thing if both teams were in the playoffs & the clippers finish higher,but no,both teams were lottery teams

everything went right for the clippers and they were still a lottery team,everything went wrong for the Lakers & won 34 games, a couple games back from the clippers,you guys will always suck,don't use last seasons record to say you're better then us,b/c we got championships,alot of them.

lol wouldnt this whole Phil thing be funny if tha Clips finish ahead of tha Lakers again?  ;D