Author Topic: Brainpower & Jeugd van Tegenwoordig @ Snoop Dogg Concert June, 15  (Read 293 times)

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
  • The Bo$$ would like to see ya
The Dutch crew "Brainpower" and the "Jeugd van Tegenwoordig" will perform at the Snoop Dogg concert June, 15 in Ahoy, Rotterdam
I was hoping that The Game would be there, but unfortunatly we'll have to see the crew with the monsterhit "Watskeburrt" :P
http://www.ahoy.nl/event.cfm?aid=508

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
Re: Brainpower & Jeugd van Tegenwoordig @ Snoop Dogg Concert June, 15
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 10:03:03 AM »
damn...  :-\
I hate those fools...
Mauzip... I'll bring some tomatoes... you bring some eggs...
you know how we do it

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2005, 10:35:23 AM »
[18:42:55] [Elevz]: remind me to take some rotten tomato's with me to that concert

« Reply #1 on: Today at 19:03:03 »
Mauzip... I'll bring some tomatoes... you bring some eggs...

;D

Well... This seriously has to be the worst selection of concert opening acts ever. For those who are interested in how bad these acts really are...

[18:46:30] [Elevz]: http://3voor12.vpro.nl/3voor12/groups/index.jsp?groups=22331617
[18:46:31] [Elevz]: lol
[18:46:59] [Elevz]: hit that 2nd bit for the video of watskeburt by jeugd van tegenwoordig and laugh your fucking ass off at them fools
[18:49:24] [Elevz]: & watch them say things like "fa shizzle" and "motherfucking" all through the "lyrics"
[18:50:03] [DPG4Life]: they look like some cool dudes

Bah. I'm gonna have to start a riot at that concert. First having the possibility of The Game opening up for Snoop, and then in the end getting to see Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig and Brainpower... Fucking hell...

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 01:25:44 PM »
I'm allways embarassed by the rap music coming out of my own country. Too bad, but hey!I'm not supporting wack artists just because they share my nationality.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 05:27:19 PM »
Brainpower is aight, when he wants to, but fuck "De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig".
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

mauzip

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 12:18:42 AM »
The Dutch crew "Brainpower" and the "Jeugd van Tegenwoordig" will perform at the Snoop Dogg concert June, 15 in Ahoy, Rotterdam
I was hoping that The Game would be there, but unfortunatly we'll have to see the crew with the monsterhit "Watskeburrt" :P
http://www.ahoy.nl/event.cfm?aid=508

>:( >:( >:(

Brainpower is aight, when he wants to, but fuck "De Jeugd Van Tegenwoordig".

dude, you got it all twisted

Theodore

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 12:39:29 AM »
brainpower has got some nice songs especially from door merg en been, if you cant recognize that then sorry for you
i agree his latest was boring
and i actually like 'waskeburt' from jeugd van tegenwoordig, it's a nice feel good song, whats wrong with that?
and so what if they say fa shizzle and motherfucking? your favorite artists do too

ps brainpowers latest single is reallll nice
« Last Edit: June 12, 2005, 02:42:06 AM by Theodore »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2005, 03:28:12 AM »
Brainpower may be commercial, but dude's a skillful lyricist...there's no denying that. Plus his latest single is pretty good 8)

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2005, 04:02:44 AM »
brainpower has got some nice songs especially from door merg en been, if you cant recognize that then sorry for you
i agree his latest was boring
and i actually like 'waskeburt' from jeugd van tegenwoordig, it's a nice feel good song, whats wrong with that?
and so what if they say fa shizzle and motherfucking? your favorite artists do too

ps brainpowers latest single is reallll nice
Ok, brainpower has a few songs that I might ... could.. listen to, but "de jeugd van tegenwoordig" only has one song, and that song is really a hype becuz all the publicity and all the "breezaaah sletjes" who like this type of music...
But any way it's really nothing compared to someone like the Game, so  :psych:

Flyin Dutchman

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2005, 04:10:30 AM »
Maybe I could say something positif about Brainpower,, and "De Jeugd van Tegenwoordig" well you could say there original, but that's it. Still were talking about a concert of Snoop Dogg, these artist may sound nice once in a while, but if you compare them with Snoop there like fucking vermin, know what I'm sayin?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2005, 06:09:46 AM »
I just don't like Dutch rap. Is that why my karma dropped 3 points? Fuck Brainpower,fuck Jeugd van Tegenwoordig, fuck Ali B, fuck Def Rhymz and fuck the idea that you should support the rappers from your own country just because they happen to be just that. And 'just that' sums it up.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

gzs

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2005, 06:05:09 PM »
Watskeburt beat is out of control, flow is nice, some lyrics are funny, chorus becomes annoying after a while. Overall a refreshing song. Would be commercially interesting for both parties if Snoop lays his vocals on it for a remix.

Bo$ta Bo$$

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2005, 10:08:55 PM »
Watskeburt beat is out of control, flow is nice, some lyrics are funny, chorus becomes annoying after a while. Overall a refreshing song. Would be commercially interesting for both parties if Snoop lays his vocals on it for a remix.

whahaha,  ??? u crazy :psych:

gzs

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 03:35:11 AM »
^^

Serious. The song is gonna be a number one hit for at least a month. The track is bigger than Dansplaat. It might even top the impact In da club had on Dutch hiphopsales as a whole. (since in da club hiphop sales really blew up in the Netherlands)

When I first heard it I just knew it was gonna be a number one hit. Kids like it, chicks like it, normal people like it, music people like it, most hiphopheads like it, only a few narrowminded people dislike it.

Snoop will probably dig the beat and flow on the song. A remix with him on it will become an even more huge hit in the Netherlands. If Topnotch is smart they try to hookup. 

Since snoop did a commercial with Marco Borsato why shouldn't he do a remix with Baksteen? Moneytalks

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 12:01:05 AM »
Ha I'm glad i went to Snoop's concert couple of months ago! Game's better than Vieze Freddy!!