Author Topic: INTERVIEW: Littles - Best Of The Block  (Read 69 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
INTERVIEW: Littles - Best Of The Block
« on: June 14, 2005, 12:21:20 PM »

Read The Interview

Queensbridge has a tradition. It has a legacy in rap. In fact, it's fame is spread so far and wide you may have thought it was a borough of it's own, or maybe even a whole city. Roxanne Shante, MC Shan, Nas, Mobb Deep, Tragedy, Cormeaga, Capone…the list goes on and on. It may come as shock then to realize that Queensbridge isn't a city, or a borough, but a housing project. One project in New York that gave birth to so many famous rappers? It must be something in the water.

Whatever the case may be, the self-proclaimed next big thing from Queensbridge is a rapper quixotically named Littles. If you follow the QB scene, you might know Littles already. Raised in Queens Bridge, on the 41st side of Vernon, Alfredo Bryan, aka “Littles” is definitely the Best of the Block. He’s not only managed to make a name for himself within the industry, but has stamped an impression and has developed a fan base of his own. “I tend to carry my hard work, my label experience and my lyrical abilities to new levels. Hopefully this will inspire many others in achieving their goals and dreams .The many jackets that I’ve worn sets as an example; it’s not all about just wanting to rap that makes an artist successful, but the machine and many men aiding the project. I’ve dabbled in it all and although this is just the beginning of Littles I’m enjoying every step of the way”.
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com