Author Topic: Who likes the Eagles?  (Read 265 times)

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Who likes the Eagles?
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2005, 05:25:45 PM »
well, you and about 27 million people in the US own the greatest hits album lol

they're good...but i don't listen to em...like Trauma said..they too soft....i'd rather listen to other bands
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2005, 06:20:12 PM »
Who likes the Eagles?

Not me.

I will admit that "Hotel California" is a masterpiece, both in sound and concept, but the message behind it is Satanic.  Listen closely to the lyrics, it's no secret, and you can even play it backwards, it is calling to the way of Shatan.  Although, for one who is mindful the song serves as a warning, that if you indulge in the sins of the life of this world, ultimately your excesses will consume and imprison you.

I seek refuge with Allah from Shatan the accursed, for Satan is an avowed enemy... we ask Allah to make his enemies our enemies for verily Allah will never fail in vainquishing his enemies!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2005, 06:24:02 PM »
for 1 the song is about drugs for 2, ur a dumb fuckin hippocrit, u listen to rap, black people talking about murder alcohol mistreatment of money, greed, etc (do i need to continue) ... you are a fuck, a hipocrit and an idiot,... have a nice day.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2005, 09:27:35 PM »
for 1 the song is about drugs for 2, ur a dumb fuckin hippocrit, u listen to rap, black people talking about murder alcohol mistreatment of money, greed, etc (do i need to continue) ... you are a fuck, a hipocrit and an idiot,... have a nice day.

Art is open to interpretation, so it's fine with me if you want to believe that this song is just about drugs, but one thing you have to question, is that if the record was only intended to be about drug use then why does the record make a call to Satan when played backwards?

Also, the only Satanic rappers I am aware of are Brother Lynch Hung and Esham, but that's just what I've heard, because I don't listen to either of those rappers.   

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2005, 10:37:33 PM »

Art is open to interpretation, so it's fine with me if you want to believe that this song is just about drugs, but one thing you have to question, is that if the record was only intended to be about drug use then why does the record make a call to Satan when played backwards?

Also, the only Satanic rappers I am aware of are Brother Lynch Hung and Esham, but that's just what I've heard, because I don't listen to either of those rappers.   

Here's a whole bunch of interpretations, and some explanations from the band;

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.lasso?id=1121

Acknowledging Satan and working for him are two different things. There's nothing wrong with using him in art and pointing out his evils.

P.S. all rappers that glorify evil are satanic rappers. They just don't know that they are corrupted by sin. I'd rather be around people that claim Satan, than people who claim righteousness but act with evil. At least with the Satanists you know what to expect and can prepare yourself. Hypocrites are the worst people to be around. They have no integrity.

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2005, 11:27:48 AM »
your allahs slave, what r u gay or something?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2005, 09:36:29 PM »
your allahs slave, what r u gay or something?

You're Allah's slave too, the only difference is you don't recognize and submit to Allah willingly.  Still, you are a slave to Allah.  You can't be free enough not to breathe, you can't be free enough not to eat, you can't be free enough not to die, Allah chose when you were born and to whom you were born too, and likewise, only Allah knows your time of departure from this Earth. 

Allah is the Creator of All The Systems of Knowledge, the Creator of All The Worlds, and everything is submissive to him, Allah is the Greatest and He has no partner.  Allah is the first, the last, the eternal the absolute, All praise is to Allah the most high!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 09:38:54 PM by Allah's slave: Ibrahim Abdullah »

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2005, 09:59:11 PM »
Do u let allah come in thru the backdoor?