Author Topic: so now do game and spider loc have beef since game is sayin F gunit  (Read 568 times)

Paul

Re: so now do game and spider loc have beef since game is sayin F gunit
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2005, 03:58:23 PM »
i agree tht spider aint nuttin special
funkyfreshintheflesh

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2005, 08:58:47 PM »
You know whats hilarious to me...
Is everybody and there money jumped on this Spider Loc bandwagon, but...
I guarentee 90% of y'all who keep yappin bout him, never even heard a verse out the dudes mouth...he could sound like high pitch erick on the track and y'all wouldn't know..but because of the lames he's associated with he automatically reaches the "cool" status, I tell ya you youngins are a bunch of fuckin lemmings. This the same shit that happened when game popped up, 1 week he didn't exist, next week everybody sayin he the next big thing, get your head out your ass people, I sure hope y'all ain't sports fans the way you are rap fans, you must be switchin your home team up every week.

I agree with you, however since this is a West Coast rap forum, the majority of people here know of Spider's music.  What you said is definately the case with forums such as allhiphop.com and sohh.com, whom don't really know that much about him

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2005, 09:33:36 PM »
fuck spider lol i used to not like the game cuz he was in G U NOT but now his koo since his out of it and clowning on those snitches lol but yeah i still dont like game totaly his aight its all bout yuk and spider loc aint shit the game will put the fool out of his misseri if he starts shit like he did with yuk he jus tyring to make a rep for himself and lol he is I NEVER KNEW BOUT HIM UNTIL THE BEEF WITH YUK AND ALOT OF YOU DIDNT EITHER I JUS DLD HIS SONGS AFTER THE CLUB INCIDENT LOL I DONT LIKE HIS BITCH MOVES OR HIS RAPS BUT HIS PUBLICITY STUNT SURE WORKD HOW MANY OF U CAN TRULY SAY U HEARD OF HIM BEFOR

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2005, 12:15:19 PM »
I've never heard Spider loc rhyme..

If 50 cent is fuckin w/him,he must be tight,we'll see

T-Dub

« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2005, 01:53:41 PM »
Spider is okay...nothing great though

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2005, 02:29:37 PM »
If 50 cent is fuckin w/him,he must be tight,we'll see

lol

Thanks for the laugh.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2005, 05:06:11 PM »
Spider and Game ain't no friends, they did a few songs before Spider signed with G-Unit ('Woozi', 'Life's a Bitch'), but Game ain't talking to him nomore since he got the deal... (Or at least, this is what Spider said in some interview)
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

J_West

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2005, 12:24:52 AM »
who cares...spider loc is trash..

ifrit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 06:12:27 AM »
Eveybody's acting like they were tight or something, they weren't friends or anything, spider is probarly goin to dead all communications with game, if not he is stupid, he seems very commited to gunit(more than the other way around actually), but i don't think spider's goin to make diss records about game, that don't seem like his style. Think about it: who's dissin people in gunit? it's almost always 50, it's 50 who can't keep his mouth shut, even when the whole murder inc. thing were poppin' banks, yayo and buck almost never said a thing directly anyway. off course now yayo is makin a fool out of himself trying to promote his album but that's recently. 50 can't control his mouth, think about it: Who in gunit could he use as toy soldiers to diss other people for attention, for record sales, who in gunit was so wack that they needed to immatate him and dick ryde him? YAYO AND GAME, ladies and gentlemen.