Author Topic: You might as well give the spurs the trophy already  (Read 330 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
You might as well give the spurs the trophy already
« on: June 13, 2005, 01:27:15 AM »
man this finals match up ain't even a match up , everyone is talking head about how "oooooh two evenly matched teams"

haha what the fuck ever! the only simularity is that they both got a good Defensive unit, which doesn't mean shit for the pistons who have a non exhistant offense,lol

i fucking hate both teams with a passion , but shit Jake said it, this series is over like the Lakers VS the Nets A la 2002

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Re: You might as well give the spurs the trophy already
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 03:10:59 AM »

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 12:54:47 PM »
yea it is over but in 6 games pistons win the next 2 spurs win game 5 n close it out at home
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 01:27:33 PM »
fuck pistons

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 01:36:11 PM »
I AGREE FUCK DA PISTONS N SPURS
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 03:13:15 PM »
spurs will win either game 3 or 4 and then close it out in San Antonio
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 12:52:01 AM »
Jake, why you tryna' mash on what I say when I was right?...I thought you woulda' learned by now, don't open your mouth too soon...I didn't say it was gunna be a good series for no reason, I know what I'm talking about...The Spurs, however, WILL most likely take it all...PeACe

wcsoldier

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 03:58:41 AM »
man this finals match up ain't even a match up , everyone is talking head about how "oooooh two evenly matched teams"

haha what the fuck ever! the only simularity is that they both got a good Defensive unit, which doesn't mean shit for the pistons who have a non exhistant offense,lol

i fucking hate both teams with a passion , but shit Jake said it, this series is over like the Lakers VS the Nets A la 2002
lol  ;D ;D

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 10:12:46 AM »

thanks for jinxing things   :cheers:

now, let people who know shit about basketball to make topics for now on...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 01:10:18 AM »
^ shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up

i predicted the winner from EVERY series in the playoffs except for the eastern conference finals (which would have been the heat if wade didn't get hurt) and all the sudden i don't know basketball.

gee when i made the topic the spurs fucking dominated the pistons like they were the nets a la 2002 in the finals....how the fuck was i suppose to know or predict the spurs would pull a total 180? how often has the spurs done this since 98'?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 08:45:14 AM »
^ shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up

i predicted the winner from EVERY series in the playoffs except for the eastern conference finals (which would have been the heat if wade didn't get hurt) and all the sudden i don't know basketball.

gee when i made the topic the spurs fucking dominated the pistons like they were the nets a la 2002 in the finals....how the fuck was i suppose to know or predict the spurs would pull a total 180? how often has the spurs done this since 98'?

any dumbass could've predicted the winner to almost every series this playoff lol...there' wasn't any BIG surprises.

You gotta remember two things, Larry Brown and World Champions. Spurs are sitll gonna win though.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 10:07:27 AM »
how often has the spurs done this since 98'?

They're known to do this...Lakers came back last year, Sonics did it this year...Man, come on...You shouldn't be making these topics, you did the same thing last year when the Spurs were playing the Lakers, and YOU'RE a Laker fan...Make your predictions, but don't tell other people they don't know what they're saying when what they're saying is 100% true...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 02:17:05 PM »

They're known to do this...Lakers came back last year, Sonics did it this year...Man, come on...You shouldn't be making these topics, you did the same thing last year when the Spurs were playing the Lakers, and YOU'RE a Laker fan...Make your predictions, but don't tell other people they don't know what they're saying when what they're saying is 100% true...PeACe

exactly they folded only one other time and that was to the mighty laker team we had last year ( the spurs didn't exactly fold to the sonics)

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2005, 10:04:11 PM »

exactly they folded only one other time and that was to the mighty laker team we had last year ( the spurs didn't exactly fold to the sonics)
man just shut up u fukin jinxed it nicely

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2005, 10:06:43 PM »
yea it is over but in 6 games pistons win the next 2 spurs win game 5 n close it out at home
Shiit ur right so far...