Author Topic: New MJ Cd  (Read 225 times)

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
New MJ Cd
« on: June 14, 2005, 05:12:29 AM »
What producers should michael work with on his next album if he makes one.

Trauma-san

Re: New MJ Cd
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2005, 05:22:01 AM »
If Michael wants to regain his career, he'll do one of two things, in my opinion.

1. Work with Quincy Jones.

2. Work with a handful of nobodys, and record a stripped down almost 'unplugged' type of album.  His overproduction of his last two albums have hurt his sales and stifled his creativity.  He needs to show people that beneath all the explosions and slick beats and things, he's a talented songwriter.  Crying at the end of every song and jaw jarring beats designed to breakdance to don't show that to people.

Matty

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2005, 08:13:14 AM »
he should hook up with scott storch. the dude is popular has hell and can do the smoother rnb style stuff that MJ would sound perfect over. should also try to work with peeps like rodney jerkins again cause you rock my world was a major highlight on his last album. if he really wanted to save money and still have some dope music there's this guy called dj quik who doesn't get the props he deserves.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2005, 08:56:08 AM »
i think he should produce it himself, he has the talent to do it.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2005, 09:31:02 AM »
the best ballads are written by him yea...so he should do ballads alone...but i think for the fast,hip hop songs... he should work with people he did in the past...quincy,teddy and rodney...r kelly!

but michael will never be the same again! so the album is gonna be MAD,ANGRY!...it's gonna be special ...i think his best!

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2005, 09:39:12 AM »
Quincy Jones (Musical Genius)
Babyface (Needs to be back in the spot light
Mike City (Good producer)
Andre Harris (I liked Butterflies)
R.Kelly ( You Are Not Alone is still good in my ears)
Neptunes ( Im sure they would go like peanut butter and jelly)
Scott Storch
Kanye West (bring back his motown days!!)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2005, 09:41:17 AM »
doesnt matter who he works with...

fact is it is guarenteed to be one of the #1 best selling albums of which ever year it is released cause his appeal is gonna be at an all time high again (ie ppl feelin sorry for him + his quite scarily loyal fans  :o

guys who quit their jobs in europe to go and "support him" are the type of ppl that make me shudder with fear...

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2005, 10:55:16 AM »
He definitely needs to go back to his roots with Quincy.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2005, 11:24:07 AM »
^ aint they fallen out or something?

Dr Dre refused to work with him before..

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2005, 11:37:40 AM »
michael and quincy are cool!!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2005, 12:49:10 PM »
I was thinkin about this yesterday, now is the perfect time for him to drop a new album.  And I agree with what Trauma said, although it doesn't really have to be a bunch of nobodys.  I would like to hear a more grown-up type of album, but I don't know if we'll ever see that from MJ.

Garth Brooks

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We Shall Be Free
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2005, 12:54:23 PM »
yeah id was thinken neptunes and a colab with r kelly i think that would be a hot single. i remeber 2pac wanting to have mike sing a hook to a song on DK7 but i for get witch song

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2005, 01:55:28 PM »
I was thinkin about this yesterday, now is the perfect time for him to drop a new album.  And I agree with what Trauma said, although it doesn't really have to be a bunch of nobodys.  I would like to hear a more grown-up type of album, but I don't know if we'll ever see that from MJ.

u will see it! an adult MJ! because his life changed now for 100 %!!!! he is not the same ....so u will see! the other site of him! he is no longer that peter pan, don't care about nothing type, i'm a kid,...,he can be touched ,he saw that....

but give him some time! i think album will be out in 2007!

it's gonna be his best!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2005, 01:57:24 PM by RECOGNIZE187 »

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2005, 04:35:53 PM »
the production of invincible on some joints was amazing, way ahead of its time but i agree on others it was overporduced to a point were micheal was restricted......

i think mj could school most cats on producin but i think he needs to hook himself up with a quincy or dre, if not them 2 hopefully some joints from neptunes if they can make some amazing shit together, timbaland or just someone who can offer something to a mj joint, dont jus get a producer for the sake of bullshit.

oh and he needs to work on his hooks, bring back the sick hooks he dropped back in the day, check the joint unbreakable on invincible, the beats sick, biggie goes on it sick, micheals sounds dope to but the hook aint mj.....

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2005, 05:24:32 PM »
i feel u!
but...did u know, that naptunes did 5 tracks for him...Michael said they were cool,but they don't have that hook! Pharell was really happy coz michael said they were cool,but michael didn't want them...So then pharell gave the songs to usher and justin timberlake...the songs are :like i love u (jt) and u dont have to call and other 3...
People calling MJ all the time...giving songs to him...sending demos...but he don't want them...he is a real perfectionist u know...He only took the songs from r kelly!
But i still think this time he should do somethin with Neptunes....And R kelly again....
But i think Rodney jerkins did a good job on invincible!!