Author Topic: Republicans Decline Supporting Anti-Lynching Legislation  (Read 215 times)

J Bananas

Re: Republicans Decline Supporting Anti-Lynching Legislation
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2005, 12:07:57 AM »
Yeah, and instead of shifting around a paragraph from wikipedia or some shit to win the petty battle of being more articulate, why don't you kiss my ass? here's some facts: not all men are created equal, there is no superior race however to say that we are created equal is just as much if not more flawed than my argument. You wanna save that shit for mlk day on nickelodeon be my guest but in the real muthafuckin world the only way you gonna be able to truly get along with others is if you accept and understand your differences; the common " I see colorblind" so many people like to praise is only a sign of their ignorance and lack of understanding of other cultures. And on the issue of "real racism", real racism takes part in almost every region of the world besides Europe and North America. Real racism is Christian families getting slaughtered in their sleep by Muslim guerillas throughout Africa. A black man getting dragged by a truck by a couple of hilbilly whiteboys in some ass backward county in Texas is not an accurate reflection of racial tension and injustice throughout America; it was a very random, bizarre incident that I hope never happens again. If it does however, I will not mourn for African Americans and the crazy system that has hurt them, I will mourn for the victims family. I will not lobby for some sympathy legislation that will maybe smooth things over until the next homicide that gets blown up by liberal shock news media and America is once again home of the terrible slaveowners. You're right, your argument isn't rhetoric, it's what every attempt at brainwashing needs, a few concrete facts mixed with bullshit accusations. Bottom line is, Trent Lott and all those weird republican fucks probably are perpetuators of conservative prejudice, but you aren't helping the situation, you're just providing an opposition to make entertainment; the product of another bias, which isn't the answer to anything. It's just the same rhetoric that liberals and conservatives have thrown back and forth forever. Why don't you step up and try a new way of thinking, a more realistic? if it doesn't of course crush your timid morals.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2005, 10:08:50 AM »
More rhetoric.  I don't believe all individuals are created equal, I posted that to demonstrate a member of the republican party ran on a platform arguing specifically that African Americans are an inferior race.  Genetics garauntees there will be differences between us at birth, but if you read his quote he took it one step further in saying "All men do not have an equal right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness."  Which I think you can agree is completely absurd.

I've pointed out in the past that the republican party is the more racist of America's two parties.  When additional information pops up to further confirm my assertion its not "white guilt" or "timid morals" that brings me to present it.  I bring it up only to further my initial point.  It's ironic how as time goes on many of the assertions I make continue to acquire new supporting evidence.  I honestly don't even really care much about racism, people form opinions often times for reasons beyond their control. Most racists just don't even know any better.  But I made a point that the republican party is the more racist of the two parties in the past, and regardless of how you feel about this resolution, the fact that 15 republicans didn't support it further proves my point.

If you want to try to demonstrate otherwise feel free, but good luck coming up with the facts on that one.

J Bananas

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2005, 10:35:55 AM »
Well I cant argue that, however maybe, just maybe, they declined because they thought it was a waste of time, thats all i'm trying to get at.