Author Topic: Game gets his chain snatched in Miami ?  (Read 362 times)

Okka

Game gets his chain snatched in Miami ?
« on: June 15, 2005, 02:05:06 AM »
The Game gets his chain snatched in Miami, Florida.

By Chuck "Jigsaw" Creekmur, BET.com Staff Writer

Posted June 13, 2005--

The Game gets confronted by members of Yukmouths Regime

The beef between Yukmouth and The Game is heating up. After an embarrasing incident for Bay Area rapper Yukmouth in which he got his Regime Chain snatched in Los Angeles at Chi Lounge where G Unit Rapper Spider Loc confronted Yukmouth of the Luniz and punched him in the stomach and got his chain snatched. One day later Yukmouth got his chain back due to a meeting that was set up through one mutual friend of both Spider Loc and Yukmouth.

In another ongoing beef, Yukmouth confronted The Game at Clevelander Night Club in South Beach Miami. Yukmouth was with fifteen to twenty Regime members and The Game was with his brother Big Fase and a few Black Wallstreet Employees. Both rappers exchanged words and Yukmouth swung on Game and hit him in the face when a brawl ensued. Game was being beaten on the ground by two men who appeared to be Regime affiliates. One of Yukmouths affiliates in the rap game, rapper Domination from Southside Jamaica Queens then snatched Game's BlackWallStreet chain and left with it. Miami Beach Police came to the scene and both camps were separated. Neither camp was available for an interview but this beef stems from earlier disses between the two rappers and also from the G Unit Camp. Lets hope that snatching chains doesn't become a common place and this doesn't escalate into any violence in the future.

Source: BET

I think this is some bullshit...

Caution2006

Re: Game gets his chain snatched in Miami ?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2005, 02:07:32 AM »
so do i, if this is true hopefully game shoots yukmouth or sumthin

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2005, 02:08:06 AM »
was this actually posted on BET.com or on another forum?

i cant find it on BET.com

considering Yuk just said the beef is over.. this is likely BS..

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2005, 02:10:16 AM »
Whats up with rappers stealing chains from one another?? is it like capture the flag or something?? the one with the most snatched chains is the winner!!!

ABN

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »
was this actually posted on BET.com or on another forum?

i cant find it on BET.com

considering Yuk just said the beef is over.. this is likely BS..
it´s not on BET.com and if it would´ve been written by Jigsaw it would´ve been on AHH already.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2005, 02:14:52 AM »
lol if this is true, but it'll be even funnier if Yuk get shot up by Game.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

ABN

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2005, 02:17:28 AM »
it was prolly written by Domination´s biggest gay lover "134" who posts over at BWS.com, so y´all think Domo would come outta nowhere and snatch someone´s chain lmao.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2005, 02:22:59 AM »
Whats up with rappers stealing chains from one another?? is it like capture the flag or something?? the one with the most snatched chains is the winner!!!

wonder if eric b jacked all those? lol  .. or how about that dude that OGd (over-golded) in I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.. lol

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2005, 02:24:02 AM »
If you actually take the time to read the article properly, it reads like shit. No way this was written by a journo...

Some lonely kid with a lot of time on his hands will most likely be the true source.

*Takes teacher hat off*

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2005, 02:28:38 AM »
^ yeah i was looking for something obviously an "opinion" like game being called a bitch or something.. lol..

does this dude not know game isnt down with g-unit? doesnt he know yuk + game are cool now?

gzs

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2005, 03:35:40 AM »
What the fuck i'm sick of this bullshit, true or not true, to me it's all the same. These rappers are acting like little kids and some of you even like it.

50, smartest business man in this genre since Jay-Z, knows by playing this game that most of the fans will think snatching a chain makes a rapper real. Other rappers folow the pattern, because it sells, sadly.

Hiphop fans need to change this. If they don't accept this bullshit, it won't happen. Rappers are actors playing the game the fans want to see. We shouldn't give a fuck if they are really ghetto or not. Just judge them on their music. They are in the lucky position to change peoples minds by rapping to them, than why they don't they even try? Because most of them can't even rap! Don't blame them too much for it. Mostly blame hiphop fans. Instead of buying records because of rappin' abilities, they let rappers earn millions by just being childish.

After Pac and Big died suddenly there arrived millions of new fans. Not because of the music. It was because of the deaths of two rappers and "the rap war", they wanted to know who was next to go?, what was going on? (watskeburt?)

I compare this to people rushing desperately to see victims of traffic accidents lying down all blooded out on the concrete. People love to see misery. It's sadly but misery sells better than every other form of entertainment. Take the Tsunami for example: tv- commercials, because of the enormous amount of viewers, earned more money than the collections! (Western society earned more money from the disaster than they have spent on help.)

It's really sad. It shows the real identity of people.

Millionairs snatching eachother's chain... what the fuck, you call that gangster?

That's just some bullshit, an act, and fans falling for it.

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2005, 03:37:59 AM »
why wont you check bet.com before postin bullshit up ? that article is poorly written.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 05:59:10 AM »
it's bullshit

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 06:00:33 AM »
yep

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 06:16:16 AM »
What the fuck i'm sick of this bullshit, true or not true, to me it's all the same. These rappers are acting like little kids and some of you even like it.

50, smartest business man in this genre since Jay-Z, knows by playing this game that most of the fans will think snatching a chain makes a rapper real. Other rappers folow the pattern, because it sells, sadly.

Hiphop fans need to change this. If they don't accept this bullshit, it won't happen. Rappers are actors playing the game the fans want to see. We shouldn't give a fuck if they are really ghetto or not. Just judge them on their music. They are in the lucky position to change peoples minds by rapping to them, than why they don't they even try? Because most of them can't even rap! Don't blame them too much for it. Mostly blame hiphop fans. Instead of buying records because of rappin' abilities, they let rappers earn millions by just being childish.

After Pac and Big died suddenly there arrived millions of new fans. Not because of the music. It was because of the deaths of two rappers and "the rap war", they wanted to know who was next to go?, what was going on? (watskeburt?)

I compare this to people rushing desperately to see victims of traffic accidents lying down all blooded out on the concrete. People love to see misery. It's sadly but misery sells better than every other form of entertainment. Take the Tsunami for example: tv- commercials, because of the enormous amount of viewers, earned more money than the collections! (Western society earned more money from the disaster than they have spent on help.)

It's really sad. It shows the real identity of people.

Millionairs snatching eachother's chain... what the fuck, you call that gangster?

That's just some bullshit, an act, and fans falling for it.

THATS REAL TALK RIGHT THERE. Props for everything you said.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network