Author Topic: Uri Geller Hypnotised Jackson.. asked if he was a pedo.. and jacko denied it..  (Read 646 times)

Don Seer

Was this shown on american TV?

I see they're covering jacko's ex-friend (jacko cut all ties with him after he had unknowingly set up the docu with bashir with good intentions)

Uri claimed to have hypnotised jacko (for fun) but claims he did a bad, unethical thing and asked michael whether he had dont anything to little boys.. to which jackson had replied No.

I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up on at all

Don Seer

oh and also. now jackson has won this case he'll be resuming a case he raised against bashir/granada tv that was started after the tv docu went out, but was put on hold because of this trial against him

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Uri Geller is an idiot.

RECOGNIZE187

because of bashir and uri michael had this bullshit!! coz of that interview!!!!!!!! fuckin bashir!

RECOGNIZE187

British journalist Martin Bashir could face legal action over his documentary Living With Michael Jackson following the pop star's acquittal.

Jackson was found not guilty of all 10 charges against him, which included child molestation.

Mr Bashir is now facing a High Court legal action over his pivotal documentary.

Jackson sued Mr Bashir and Granada for alleged breach of contract after it was broadcast on ITV1 in February 2003.

The documentary, in which Jackson admitted sharing his bed with young boys, sparked the criminal investigation which led to the star's 16-week trial.

The singer's acquittal paves the way for his lawyers to turn their attentions back to Mr Bashir and reopen proceedings that were put on hold pending the end of the trial.

An ITV spokesman said they were waiting to hear from Jackson's lawyers.

Meanwhile, Mr Bashir also faces potential contempt of court proceedings in the US after giving evidence at the beginning of Jackson's trial.

When he refused to answer a series of questions, Jackson's lawyer Tom Mesereau asked Judge Rodney Melville to find him in contempt of court.

Mr Bashir invoked California's shield law which protects journalists from having to disclose their sources.

Judge Melville said he would decide whether to instigate proceedings at the end of the trial.

Black Uhuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Rasta Still De bout

-CaliKid-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ^dime^
If I were Michael Jackson, I'd sue

Martin Bashir
The BBC
CBS
Bashir's Photographer
The Santa Barbera District Attorney's Office for wrongful prosecution
The Santa Barbara's Sherrif Department
Court T.V.
The kid
The kid's mother
The kid's father
The mother of the child from the 90's, who broke their settlement by talking about the case
All of the disgruntled employees that testified against him with apparently concocted stories
Court T.V.
All of the major news networks
All of the tabloids
Specific personalities that seemed to have a vendetta against him, like attorney Gloria Alred, and Court T.V.'s Diane Diamond. 

and don't forget Nancy Grace, got damn that bitch gets on my nerves  >:(

J Bananas

hypnotism doesn't do shit, it is not a real form of mind control; it is considered a "guided fantasy" and and the subject never loses control of his mind or mouth.

Don Seer

trauma.. have you seen the whole bashir documentary or only the clips with arvizo they've been showing lately?

Matrix Heart

Please create a sub forum, please  :-\

Don Seer

Please create a sub forum, please  :-\

you're a fine one to talk after spamming IP DIP SHIT BIRDSHIT posts in the main forum  :P

KURUPTION-81

Was this shown on american TV?

I see they're covering jacko's ex-friend (jacko cut all ties with him after he had unknowingly set up the docu with bashir with good intentions)

Uri claimed to have hypnotised jacko (for fun) but claims he did a bad, unethical thing and asked michael whether he had dont anything to little boys.. to which jackson had replied No.

I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up on at all

The reason y this has not been picked up is because the media still want to potray MJ as a paedophile.

U only have to look at the coverage of the case to see this .Any time a wild accusation was made it would be all over the tv and papers but when it was proven to be untrue or the defense found holes in the accusation it would not be mentioned.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Diabolical

They wouldnt need to sue the BBC it was on ITV.

Don Seer

they aren't sueing ITV either.. they're suing Granada TV who made the program

Diabolical

Yeah i was just pointing out how daft some of Trauma's potential cases were.