Author Topic: MAJOR PROPS to Dubcnn for the Napolean interview and askin my questions!  (Read 113 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I've been coming to this forum for a long time.  I used to listen to West Coast Hip-Hop everyday, but since converting to Islam I listen less and less. I always skip over the Dubcnn website and usually go straight to the forum (often only to the TOT forum to discuss religion and politics).

The forum was down today so I went to the main Dubcnn forum to try to get through and I saw the Napolean interview was up, the first 3 questions were all my own questions I had submitted!   Napolean sounds like a really sincere Muslim, he even mentioned that he is retiring from hip-hop after this album to focus on his deen (Islamic way of life). 

Major Props to the Dubcnn crew!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Acgrundy

a million bucks says he doesn't really retire.

King Of L.A.

I've been coming to this forum for a long time.  I used to listen to West Coast Hip-Hop everyday, but since converting to Islam I listen less and less. I always skip over the Dubcnn website and usually go straight to the forum (often only to the TOT forum to discuss religion and politics).

The forum was down today so I went to the main Dubcnn forum to try to get through and I saw the Napolean interview was up, the first 3 questions were all my own questions I had submitted!   Napolean sounds like a really sincere Muslim, he even mentioned that he is retiring from hip-hop after this album to focus on his deen (Islamic way of life). 

Major Props to the Dubcnn crew!

eat a dick u muslim terrorist piece of shit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^lmao

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Thanks for the positive feedback, glad you liked the interview!

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
you're welcome lookout for more Pac related interviews this week.
Big Syke, Jon B, Havenots(storm,shockg, candyman187, ray luv, mac mall) and Johnny J!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!