Author Topic: Inter Win Coppa Italia  (Read 389 times)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
Inter Win Coppa Italia
« on: June 16, 2005, 01:59:45 PM »

Inter have beaten Roma to the Coppa Italia - their first piece of silverware in seven years - with a Sinisa Mihajlovic strike.

Patron Massimo Moratti had previously only ever been able to celebrate the 1998 UEFA Cup and the club hadn't lifted the Coppa Italia since 1982.

The Giallorossi needed nothing short of a miracle to recover from their 2-0 first leg home defeat, but opted to leave Vincenzo Montella on the bench. Adriano scored twice in Rome and was absent along with the other South Americans due to the Confederations Cup.

It was a fiery start and Gianluca Curci punched Ze Maria’s cross off Obafemi Martins’ head, though Kily Gonzalez was unable to get his follow-up into the empty net. Simone Perrotta was also forced into a desperate challenge as Martins was freed by a Christian Panucci error and Curci got down to block a long-range Julio Cruz effort.

There was controversy on 32 minutes when Martins managed to out-sprint six Roma players to get to the ball and Curci went to ground. The Nigerian believed it was a penalty – and it's not clear whether the goalkeeper made contact with the ball – but the referee waved play on.

Soon after Cruz also burst through the centre and was brought down from behind by Philippe Mexes, though the Frenchman escaped without a booking. From the resulting free kick, Sinisa Mihajlovic curled the ball just past the top corner.

Coach Bruno Conti had to take risks for the final 45 minutes and threw on Vincenzo Montella for Olivier Dacourt. The Aeroplanino had Roma’s first real chance soon after as Francesco Toldo rushed off his line to clear Francesco Totti’s pass.

However, it was Inter who broke the deadlock with a classic Sinisa Mihajlovic free kick from 25 metres that Curci was only able to fingertip on to the upright.

Panucci was fortunate to stay on the field when he dragged Martins down by his jersey, as the ex-Inter defender had already been booked. Toldo only parried a fierce Totti effort, but any remaining hope Roma had went out of the window when Leandro Cufre received his second yellow card for a futile handling offence.

Cruz went close with a couple of headers, but substitute Montella limped off after just 27 minutes with an injury to be replaced by Daniele Corvia. Amantino Mancini had two successive shots charged down, but Toldo was never really tested tonight.

Inter win the Coppa Italia, but Roma can be satisfied, as merely playing in the Final qualifies them for next season's UEFA Cup.

Inter 1-0 Roma (3-0 on agg)

Scorers: Mihajlovic 52 (I)

Inter: Toldo; Cordoba, Materazzi, Mihajlovic, Favalli (Gamarra 88); Ze Maria (Veron 86), C Zanetti, Stankovic (Biava 93), Kily Gonzalez; Martins, Cruz

Roma: Curci; Panucci, Mexes, Chivu (Ferrari 79), Cufre; Perrotta, Dacourt (Montella 46) (Corvia 72), De Rossi, Mancini; Totti, Cassano

Ref: Trefoloni

Sent off: Cufre 66 (R)

acbaylove

Re: Inter Win Coppa Italia
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2005, 04:05:36 PM »
LOL this shit is so sad. Coppa Italia is the less prestigious cup ever created, where all the teams use their youth team playing to loose. Inter played to win, and they're celebrating it like that. Poor Inter fans. ;D

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2005, 04:01:11 AM »
LOL this shit is so sad. Coppa Italia is the less prestigious cup ever created, where all the teams use their youth team playing to loose. Inter played to win, and they're celebrating it like that. Poor Inter fans. ;D
Yep who gives a fuck  ??? It's all about Calcio n Champions League

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2005, 08:00:57 AM »

LMAO

i smell jealousy  :)

juve were shit in this tournament!!! ANDREA LAZZARI scored 5 goals over two legs against juve! (3 of which he scored at the smelly alpi!!!)

your defence was (and still is) a joke over those two legs  :laugh:

i didnt kno Birindelli (28), Tudor (27), Montero (33) & Pessotto (34) were your youth team - ROFL! caus thats who you fuckin played when u got shafted & knocked out by Atalanta!!!

cant forget Tacchinardi (29) and Chimenti (34) also of juve's "youth team" who were also present in that absolute fucking...

no team enters a competition to lose and ill think youll find every team in this cup played very strong teams, except yours  :P

sad to c ur such a bad loser  :'(

wonder what sad excuse ull come up with when inter wipe the floor with u in the supercup...  :psych:

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2005, 09:20:34 AM »
Sinisa Mihaljovic is a genius

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2005, 12:03:42 PM »

best free-kick taker in the world i.m.o.

anyone ever seen the game he scored a hat-trick of free-kicks?
NO MORE WAR

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2005, 12:54:42 PM »

LMAO

i smell jealousy  :)

juve were shit in this tournament!!! ANDREA LAZZARI scored 5 goals over two legs against juve! (3 of which he scored at the smelly alpi!!!)

your defence was (and still is) a joke over those two legs  :laugh:

i didnt kno Birindelli (28), Tudor (27), Montero (33) & Pessotto (34) were your youth team - ROFL! caus thats who you fuckin played when u got shafted & knocked out by Atalanta!!!

cant forget Tacchinardi (29) and Chimenti (34) also of juve's "youth team" who were also present in that absolute fucking...

no team enters a competition to lose and ill think youll find every team in this cup played very strong teams, except yours  :P

sad to c ur such a bad loser  :'(

wonder what sad excuse ull come up with when inter wipe the floor with u in the supercup...  :psych:

You know what's the difference between Juve and Inter?
Juve played with a mix team composed by our reserve team + youth team, loosing with the worse Serie A team of the year, because we had Scudetto and Champions League to play, and we just didnt want another sorry competition like Coppa Italia to get us more tired than we were.

Inter played it to win with their first team, using reserves in Serie A, cause they were at -18 points at that moment.

That's the difference.

Go celebrate Italian Cup.

LMAO.

Jealousy? ROFL.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2005, 01:15:23 PM »
man you r a bad loser...

trezeguet, nedved, thuram, del piero, camoranesi - r these the reserves and youth players u r on about? because they were all playing!!!

admit it, you got dumped out the cup by a far lesser team and you r too bitter to admit a 'strong' juve team didnt perform

u didnt need to go & diss the TIM cup but u did - all because u were knocked out by an Atalanta team that cost way less to put together than the millions juve pay their players and now u r struggling for excuses...

i congratulated u on winnin the league; there was absolutely no need to be such a prick by slaggin off the coppa italia man

acbaylove

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2005, 06:19:48 PM »
Man for real, i'm not joking. Here in Italy they wanna totally change this Cup, cause nobody really cares about it. Milan and Juventus plays with the second team, because they just dont give a fuck about this competition, since they care about Scudetto and Champions League. Shit, even Inter usually plays with the second team. Roma with the second team. All the best teams only plays with the second team. Inter included. Then it happened that Inter got eliminated in the Champions League and they got "eliminated" from Serie A's running for the title (-18 points), so this Cup became their only trophy still available. Same with AS Roma. So it's obvious they played it with the best team possible, in the finals. Cause once you reach them, you wanna win the Cup. Even if it's not a Cup to celebrate.

I can write it here underlined: no Inter fans in Italy celebrated this Cup. Actually 90% of them dissed the team because it's almost 20 years they wanna win Scudetto, and this Cup and another stupid UEFA Cup is the only thing they were capable to win. Inter fans are desperate, lol. Nobody is celebrating!! Nobody celebrates it.

Now you can trust me, and stop celebrating it. Or you can continue celebrating it and calling me jealous (ROFL, you know how stupid it sounds, do you?). Or you can simply hope for your fav team to win something decent, considering they have a great team.

P.S. Last year Juventus sucked. No matter what we eliminated Inter in San Siro (Milan), in the Italian Cup. We played with our second team, Inter with the first (lmao). Nobody celebrated that victory, here in Italy. It was just too funny that even in our worse season of the last 10 years we arrived before Inter in Serie A, Champions League AND Italian Cup. But for real, who gives a shit about this trophy?

We won it 9 times and i celebrated it 0 times.

INTER, LAZIO, MILAN, PARMA, FIORENTINA, LAZIO, PARMA, LAZIO, VICENZA (lmao a Serie B team), FIORENTINA..

those ones are the teams who won the Cup, in the last 10 years. Only Milan won it by having a great season. All the others were just big delusions who won the Cup cause it was the only throphy left and cause the best teams were busy fighting for Serie A and Champions League.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2005, 06:21:56 PM by Antonio »

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2005, 11:29:39 AM »

Capello Angry After Cup Exit

The Juve coach was irritated by the defensive mistakes made by his players during Thursday night’s match against Atalanta which ended 3-3 and eliminated the Bianconeri from the Coppa Italia.
Fabio Capello was mostly annoyed with the errors committed by his defenders which cost Juventus the quarter final place.

“We gave away the first goal and maybe we could have been more attentive on the second one. We had predicted we would score three goals, but not of conceding them as well.”

http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=42524&progr=0

juve played shit in this tournament - why cant you admit it!?

no inter fans in italy celebrated it!? - thats some grade A bullshit right there man and u kno it...  :loco:

quit with the bull shit please  :nawty:

acbaylove

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2005, 02:33:08 PM »
C'mon man i'm wasting my time with you. You aint even Italian, you cant understand what i'm saying.. We won 6 Scudetti, 1 Champions League, 1 Intercontinental, 1 Italian Cup, 5 Italian Supercups, 1 European Supercup and we arrived 3 times seconds in the Champions League, 2 times in the Semifinals and 2 times in the Quarters. In the last 10 years. This pathetic Italian Cup is the only shit Inter with a UEFA Cup in the last 16 years!!! You calling me jealous is just like a Clippers fan to call a Laker fan jealous! It's stupid.

Enjoy this Cup. I gave Inter props for the game, saying they deserved it. I gave props to Adriano, a great player. But it was just a fucking Italian Cup. Dont even compare it to FA Cup or other National Cups.. here in Italy nobody gives a fuck about it for sure. In fact in the last 10 years only 2 times the team who won Serie A won the Italian Cup too. 8 times out of 10 mid level teams won it. The other 2 times it was Juventus and Milan, the best teams, who are the only ones who can really make "doubles" or "triples".

Talking about Juventus-Atalanta, lmao, we got eliminated, for sure. But lmao we played with Legrottaglie, Iuliano, Ferrara, Birindelli and Tudor in defence. Them all, combined, played less than 5 games in the whole season. Just to let you understand how "important" it was to win, for us.

And Capello talking like that is normal. Lmao we just flight back from Japan, where we had a tour. Well, there was this fucking friendly between Juventus B and a local Japanese team. 2-1 for Juventus. 2-2 for them, with an irregolar goal scored. Capello was mad as fuck, and he dissed the referee, and he said it wasnt a goal, and that he was upset. And i'm talking about a fucking friendly with a japanese team. It's obvious he said what he said about that games vs Atalanta, but on the real, nobody cared enought about that Cup to force starters to play them games. We just had our attention focused on Serie A (we won it) and Champions League (we reached the Quarters).

Period.

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2005, 03:04:29 PM »
You aint even Italian, you cant understand what i'm saying..
whats the fucking point in arguing with u when u speak dumb, racist shit like that?  :grumpy:  :psych:

acbaylove

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2005, 10:59:07 PM »
Gimme a break! If you dont believe me, come here to Italy and watch it, or ask around about it. Dont act like you know things about Italy and Italians more than me, cause you dont. Racism has nothing to do with that. Them pics of Inter celebrating Italian Cup like that are embarassing, and every Juventus and Milan fans uses them to diss Inter fans, here in Italy. Inter aint shit and has NEVER had a better season than my fav team in the last 16 years: end of the story! End of you calling me jealous. Inter is a team of loosers. Here in Italy "interista" = looser, in our dictionary. But i guess being an Inter fan from your country it looks different.. ::)

Woozie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hail! Hail!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2005, 05:16:36 AM »

according to u no juve fan was dissapointed to get knocked out of the tim cup and every inter fan was ashamed to win this cup??? BULLSHIT
u go get me some inter fans who will support all the bullshit u hav spewed on this thread then i will 'give u a break' interista :idea:  :loser:

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2005, 05:55:19 AM »

best free-kick taker in the world i.m.o.

anyone ever seen the game he scored a hat-trick of free-kicks?

juninho is better

Sinisa Mihajovic is imo an absolute nutter who is lucky that he's not had more serious bans than he's had.  But he is a good footballer and one of the dead ball experts in football.

IMO though Juninho Pernambucano, Marcos Assuncao, and Andrea Pirlo are better with free kicks than Mihajovic.