Author Topic: 36 chambers VS ILLMATIC  (Read 2086 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: 36 chambers VS ILLMATIC
« Reply #45 on: April 03, 2002, 11:27:04 AM »

And u mean 2 tell us u study that professionally?

Weren't tha one that told me that those producers are wayy better than Dj Uneek in our Bone Thug Arguements?

::)

And 4 tha record I-BO and Suga Foot are tha best producers that eva came outta this board.......

first question , yes

second question, yes i probably said that, BUT  that's before i really knew what was up with rap producers, right now though i'd say that dj uneek is more original but not as talented becuase he's a poor mixer (i think he mixed those songs, i'm not sure but whoever did is poor) im not dissing him but he was a flavor of the week producer...when g-funk died so did he

third stanza

yeah east is in the ghetto (one of them in bakersfield), so is BHS, south and west

if you don't beleive me go to google.com and go to search and go to image search and type in bakersfield....last time i did this i found a picture of the front of my school and a layout of the economic status of my city , east bakersfied is pretty ghetto  homie, i lived right in there for a bit on water street and skyline street but now i live on acacia ave. which is north east....aww fuck it i know where i live you can believe me or not

STICK TO THE TOPIC or i'm going to delete...and if you want to keep talking about this make another thread
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 03, 2002, 12:26:12 PM »

STICK TO THE TOPIC or i'm going to delete...and if you want to keep talking about this make another thread

the "mighty emperor" aka "musical genious" have spoken

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #47 on: April 03, 2002, 07:01:01 PM »

first question , yes

Wha? wachu mean? Theres a course like tha in high skool? Or u takin classes? If u are what's tha course's name? Hip Hop History or something?

How is it that they have something like that in Ghetto ass Bakersfield?

Oh and Bakersfield is Ghetto cause everythings fucked down there, everyones in poverty and shit, I been there twice.......
But Ghetto as Fools Set Trippin over there is what I said  ::) to.......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

KVB

« Reply #48 on: April 04, 2002, 12:09:44 AM »

kvb, why do you even bother? seriously you proove my n'sync theory right. your acting ignorant to the process of how beats are made. i'm not sayin the beats premo makes are bad ...all i'm saying is the way he makes them are easy as fuck ....and IMO if your the "GREATEST" you should be 1 in a million and be hard to duplicate and have a better aproach....and i only mentioned dre's name once in my epic respsonse i mentioned the beatles and the stones far more.....and i don't even consider dre pop ....if dre was soooo pop why would rakim be with him and praise him more than the other producers he's worked with in the past? and for the record probably the greatest contemporary producer EVER , Quincy Jones, was a pop composer ... it doesn't matter how 'real' or 'street' you shit is but how much quality is behind the making of your compositions that make you great...KVB until you actually know what goes on behind the scences of production stay out of topics like this, saying DJ premier is the greatest ever so bluntly is like saying Denis Rodman is the greatest ever....dj premier might be the greatest DJ ever....like rodman might be the greatest rebounder ever, but over neither of them are the best composer/basketball player

I could make a lot of arguments here... but instead I'll give you one question:

How many Premier produced songs have you heard in your lifetime ?

techniec

« Reply #49 on: April 04, 2002, 02:23:53 AM »

I could make a lot of arguments here... but instead I'll give you one question:

How many Premier produced songs have you heard in your lifetime ?

i wanna see him answer that question

this guy talks shit then threatens to close the thread,

go ahead mr. i live in the ghetto, but consequently go to these wonderful enriching music classes where i study mozart

shut up herb

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: April 04, 2002, 02:06:19 PM »
tha7th- its called Musical appreciation 1 and 2, and , you can take it as an elective for fine arts either that or drama class, or a billion other things like classical piano ::)  and just becuase you been to bakersfield twice doesn't mean your the expert on my town....east bakersfield is where most of the mexicans live, south is where most of the blacks live west is where a mix of black/mexican/white north bakersfield is oildale which is trailor park city sw bakersfield is where all the rich fools live and where all the cool shit is like edwards theater, North east bakersfield (where i live now) is like the ideal middle class area NW is like the south west where all the new homes and shit are being made and shit...i didn't mean to make my town to be some hardcore area i'm just saying my fucking school is in the fucking ghetto of east bakersfield....and it gets ALOT of donations from all the rich fools that live here because of that like Jose Radando (who own this one autochain called family motors) Buck Owens (a famous country singer whose from here and practically owns this town) JR henderson who went to school at east and played for UCLA, and alot of other dudes i don't know of but have special little plauques all over my school which provide all these programs.......so fuck y'all if you don't beleive me anyone who lives(ed) here would tell you the EXACT same thing...

KVB , i've heard almost all of Dj premiers works, i own all but 1 of Gangstarrs albums, all the classics he's been on ...i.e ready to die, reasonable doubt (not classic but people say it is so i'm putting it in there) illmatic, ect. and everything in between like fat joe and little mixtapes and shit, ....go read my reviews at hip hop reviewed i'm SURE i've reviewed at least 1 or 2 albums he's been on....i've probably heard his whole catelouge of music just like i've heard all of Dre's, all of Quik's, all of ant bank's....hell i've probably heard more than you so shut up with all that ....it doen't matter if i've listened to 2000 or 20 dj premier songs....HE"S OVERRATED AS A PRODUCER ...DEAL WITH IT.

TECH....i bet you've heard like 2 or 3 dj premier songs in your life mr. "i'm just now feeling eminem" "i just noticed eazy e dissed doc" lol you don't have a rock to stand on ...get off my nuts you oblivious ignorant twat

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #51 on: April 04, 2002, 02:07:16 PM »
oh yeah like i said before

STAY ON TOPIC OR I'LL FLEX MY POWER

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
« Reply #52 on: April 04, 2002, 07:39:37 PM »
. . .overrated producer. . .:

battlecat
Even though I'm a VERY big Battlecat fan, I have to agree that he's overrated (as much as I hate to).  :(

By the way, I like Illmatic better (because of the lyrical content) than 36 Chambers, even though I love both.  :)

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
« Reply #53 on: April 04, 2002, 07:44:05 PM »
i can't stand punk rock
Do you like Jerry Finn? He produces Blink-182's stuff, as well as many other's. Check him out here: http://www.allmusicguide.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=R145289#APPEAR

HairWuzEre

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Timbaland
My Favorite Producers Are. . .
« Reply #54 on: April 04, 2002, 07:56:40 PM »
My favorite producers are Jerry Finn, Tom Lord-Alge, Moby, Dr. Dre, The Neptunes, and Timbaland.  :)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #55 on: April 04, 2002, 08:09:00 PM »
tha7th- its called Musical appreciation 1 and 2, and , you can take it as an elective for fine arts either that or drama class, or a billion other things like classical piano ::)  and just becuase you been to bakersfield twice doesn't mean your the expert on my town....east bakersfield is where most of the mexicans live, south is where most of the blacks live west is where a mix of black/mexican/white north bakersfield is oildale which is trailor park city sw bakersfield is where all the rich fools live and where all the cool shit is like edwards theater, North east bakersfield (where i live now) is like the ideal middle class area NW is like the south west where all the new homes and shit are being made and shit...i didn't mean to make my town to be some hardcore area i'm just saying my fucking school is in the fucking ghetto of east bakersfield....and it gets ALOT of donations from all the rich fools that live here because of that like Jose Radando (who own this one autochain called family motors) Buck Owens (a famous country singer whose from here and practically owns this town) JR henderson who went to school at east and played for UCLA, and alot of other dudes i don't know of but have special little plauques all over my school which provide all these programs.......so fuck y'all if you don't beleive me anyone who lives(ed) here would tell you the EXACT same thing...

Well, it's funny, i been all over bakersfield twice and found it ghetto as fuck because of tha poverty and tha city seemed like a country white trash town......

And in that LoveLine show on tha radio they voted Bakersfield as tha boringest town in Kalifornia......altho  I know this rich ass area named Tiburan across from Marin City in Bay Area which is more boringer.......

All im saying is u Exagerrate every fuckin thing and act Too Egotistical........but its all good, im just pointing out wats real.

Back 2 tha topic: Wu Tang's only classic album waz 36 chambers. And it came close but Illmatic gets this lyrical wise.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2002, 08:11:56 PM »
bakersfield IS boring as fuck , but bakersfieldis 59% hispanic...there's only ONE white trash area of town and it's called oildale, i think i know my town more than you do

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 04, 2002, 09:08:06 PM »
bakersfield IS boring as fuck , but bakersfieldis 59% hispanic...there's only ONE white trash area of town and it's called oildale, i think i know my town more than you do

"STAY ON TOPIC OR I'LL MAKE ANOTHER MOD FLEX HIS POWER"

funny  that he's commanding US to stay o topic while he can write whathever he want.... ::)

min0rity

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2002, 01:44:05 AM »
WTF?? yo big jake STOP ABUSING YOUR MOD POWERS...why did you erase my post you fucking hypocrite

techniec

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2002, 02:19:13 AM »
yo on the real, fuck jakedoggydogg doggy dogg
(biggest dick rider name on the net)

you so cool for bringing up my past threads, it shocking actually, this motherfucker memorizes all my threads do you have a shrine dedicated to my honour at home too

and guys like axleF and loco didnt notice that eazy dissed DOC on trust no bitch, that has nothing to do with being a truer fan, thats an oversight,

bitch thinks hes the king of the world cuz hes from bakersfield,
my cousin is doing psycology and str8 up, you are a lonely kid who doesnt have much authority in life, youre always in the shadows of your friends, so you go on line, and act tough becuase its such a difference from your real life,

i know your type, jake dogggy dogg puppy dogg,
a pussy with a big mouth