Author Topic: Need help with a project I'm putting together...please respond if interested!  (Read 143 times)

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Basically, some of you might know that I've written both the Game and Daz Dillinger articles on DubCNN as well as a couple of recent reviews for AllHipHop. I'm now attempting to distribute a new West Coast-themed newsletter I've started called ''The West Coast Confidential''. Its one page (front and back) and is comprised of one or two reviews, a feature I've written, some brief pieces of news on West Coast rap - and a cartoon strip that I've drawn. The monthly newsletter is free of charge and I hope to distribute it in independant record stores where-ever I can. I'm already dishing it out locally in the North East of Scotland.

This is where I require help: with distribution. If anyone is willing to help with this and drop off prints of the newsletter in their local, independant record stores (I'm not sure places like HMV or Virgin would be remotely interested) I would be incredibly grateful and would assist with this in any way I could. I figure there is two ways I could do it: e-mail those willing to help the newsletter as a file to print off or send it to you via postage - which would take longer but wouldn't cost those willing to assist me (if anyone!).

If anyone would like to see the newsletter first I can send you the file for the first issue. I'd also like to confirm that I myself am making nothing off of this. I'm simply doing this because I love to write and I look at journalism as a prospective career somewhere down the line. So, if you're interested in helping me out with this please reply below and, if possible, give a brief description of where you're located.

MAJOR thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to help me with this. I would owe you big time - and if the time comes when I can compensate you (hey, I'm 18 and work a dead-end job!) I will do so!

:)
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Throwback

ill help you if i can.

ecrazy

I'll Help you

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Major props to the pair of you. I'll hit you both with a PM in the near future. Thanks again!
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One