Author Topic: last post and update on some album you might be slightly interested in  (Read 1110 times)

ABN

I'm wondering if you ever really heard some of the possible Detox tracks. What does the drums sound like? Is it melodic or more focused on rhythm? Tell us about it, if you know about it ....
lmao if he would spill that already that shit would be bited in a second so i don´t think that would be a good idea.

gzs

Mellowman do you know something about Colin Wolfe the bass and keyboard player on Doggystyle and Chronic? Why isn't he with Dre anymore? Will they ever work again? Do you know what Wolfe has been up to lately?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
mad muthafukkin props on the update homie
good thing is no guest producers will be on detox... and if there was any its going to be a mind blowing beat

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

mauzip

I'm wondering if you ever really heard some of the possible Detox tracks. What does the drums sound like? Is it melodic or more focused on rhythm? Tell us about it, if you know about it ....
lmao if he would spill that already that shit would be bited in a second so i don´t think that would be a good idea.

I'm 100% sure In Da Club was one.

gzs

Mellowman are there people that have access to possible Detox tracks except Dre?
Are there people who have heard some of them?
And has he recorded anything with a rapper on it yet?

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ yea it was one
and it was sent to D-12 but they never used it and 50 made it an all time hit

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

mauzip

^^thank god d12 didn't use it then

gzs

I heard Rakim did pass on it.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!

I heard Rakim did pass on it.

Same here.

mauzip

so 50 was like the 10th choise? LMAO

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
^^ he was the new kid back then
now he's in a way his own boss and iovine's priority....

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

ABN

^^ he was the new kid back then
now he's in a way his own boss and iovine's priority....

but is he Dre´s #1 priority? from a money making view it´s obviously best to be Jimmy´s biggest ho but from an artistic perspective it would better for 50 to be Dre´s top priority.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
as of now, im in no rush to hear this, it will come wen it does, i got plenty of music im still scavaging through and new arists im uncovering, mostly non rap, but wen this drops, i know without a doubt it will be amazing like his other 2 albums

lbc213

1) Big thanks 2 Mellowman
2) Cant wait till next year

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
damn props again.reading your post im sure all dre beats will be BANGING.its nice too see him considering working with death row,ruthless artist and the same as 2001.all he has to do is fuck off 0 cent and well get ourself another dre classic