Author Topic: Bootleggers and Mike (he been West Coast)  (Read 432 times)

Nino_Brown

Re: Bootleggers and Mike (he been West Coast)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2002, 01:29:45 PM »
Go back to Pleasantville lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2002, 02:11:49 PM »
DeathRowEntertainment was a fansite created to sell merchandise, along came some backstabbing assholes & if you fuck with me, bet yourself i'll fuck with you (Tha Realest bootlegging)

I was told ATL album will be released via Universal, Correct....

So my 4 questions to you were "Yes" yes yes yes HUH????

Damn i'm ever so lame & have no connections, your a roadie, im Mr Brown. Figure that out!

Deathrow entertainment was indeed created to sell stolen copy-written material to which you and Tanna have no licence to do.

Also just because someone told you something over the internet, doesn't mean its correct, Sherlock ???

And you are right finally about one thing, you are "ever so lame and have no connections." And it doesn't matter that I'm a manager and run the label and have connections. THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T DENY THE QUESTIONS THAT I STATED, BECAUSE YOUR INFO IS NOT AT ALL RELIABLE OR EXACT. AND ONE LAST THING, SON, I GOT YOU AND WONTON'S SITE DELETED TWICE BACK-TO BACK SO I ALREADY FUCKED WITH YOU AND FUCKED YOUR SITE UP TOTALLY, BY HAVING IT WIPED THE FUCK OFF THE INFORMATION SUPER-HIGHWAY, SO YOU CAN'T FUCK WITH ME, I'M ALREADY TWO UP ON YOU, BITCH!!!

so figure that out.........................ummm mate, no ummm....... wanker or whatever clever british one-liners best fit you.

The Watcher

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2002, 02:29:59 PM »
you guys should just hurry up & fuck & get it over with. This thread was about Mike if im not wrong, maybe the deathrow board would be a better place for this! they have a beef (HAHA) forum!
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Juice

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2002, 02:53:39 PM »
they have a beef (HAHA) forum!

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Damn! A forum too? ;D

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2002, 05:37:51 PM »
Basically.. Fuck Nino.. and his fag BOOTLEGGIN SITE.

Now thats my two cents..

its time to lock the beef.  Damon.. this aint directed towards you.. keep bangin that real shit.  Real niggaz feel.. and are lookin out for the next ATL.  IMMA BUY TWO!!!!!!!

But as far as the beefin.. I gotta be universal.  This theadz gotta be locked in all fairness.

Ax-Out
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt