Author Topic: New Spider Loc Song feat Young Buck - Dissing Daz, Yuk (and game?)  (Read 944 times)

FuckGunit662

Re: New Spider Loc Song feat Young Buck - Dissing Daz, Yuk (and game?)
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2005, 11:18:02 AM »
Yo FUCK YOUNG BUCK N SPIDER LOC. Daz was cool wit them in '03. I remember him jumpin on the band wagon and dissin ja rule when 50 was (which was a bitch move on his part). But yea let young buck rot in jail. Fuck him and GAY UNIT!!!!!!!!!!

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2005, 11:36:51 AM »
Been bumping this song for a few days now, it's nice but i don't like tha fact he's riding witt G-Unit now.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2005, 12:01:28 PM »
young buck is a fuckin double crossing lil bitch if he's dissing daz on the track.....u can't trust that fucking idiot....1st he was cool with game then stabbed him in the back when game thought he was still cool with buck after he was x'd from g-unit....and now he dissin daz? its good that buck is locked up....keep him there

Ok? Even though Game dissed both Xzibit and Daz back in 2004.

ABN

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2005, 12:07:23 PM »
young buck is a fuckin double crossing lil bitch if he's dissing daz on the track.....u can't trust that fucking idiot....1st he was cool with game then stabbed him in the back when game thought he was still cool with buck after he was x'd from g-unit....and now he dissin daz? its good that buck is locked up....keep him there

dissed Daz? it was Daz who had something to say first on his site. and i don´t remember Game sayin he was cool with Xzibit at any point. but can´t hate on Spider allthough he´s not a talented rapper coz he keps it real at all times and if he wanna eat over with G-Unit that´s on him.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2005, 12:17:57 PM »

since when was game cool with x? they never collaborated if i remember correctly...unless u mention that one track ride n' smoke (remix) which game jumped on without x possibly knowing....and lol at u saying game dissed daz....when daz talked shit 1st...

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2005, 03:53:21 PM »

Young Buck is only on the hook, he ain't dissing nobody on this track.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2005, 03:54:43 PM »
Yo FUCK YOUNG BUCK N SPIDER LOC. Daz was cool wit them in '03. I remember him jumpin on the band wagon and dissin ja rule when 50 was (which was a bitch move on his part). But yea let young buck rot in jail. Fuck him and GAY UNIT!!!!!!!!!!

Spider wasn't in G-Unit in 2003, he had beef with Daz before he came in G-Unit, and Buck ain't dissing Daz.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2005, 05:35:47 PM »
Daz and Young Buck were on Buck's album on the "DPG-Unit" track, why would Young Buck diss Daz?  ???

How come that song didn't come in my copy? >:( >:( >:( >:(

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2005, 08:11:31 PM »
spider actually spit somthing good...
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

CanadActive

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Only one GOAT... MJ
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2005, 05:33:29 AM »
Just for the records : X and The Game worked together on a Talib Kweli Mixtape last year (the one hosted by Rick James) with Mos Def on a Wu-Tang remix (Wu-Tang nigga that's what's up) but i don't have the title of the track.
The Canadian Polish