Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 3044 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Weed in airports...
« on: June 25, 2005, 11:16:07 AM »
Anyone ever have luck bringing trees overseas? Any advice/tips?

I was thinking of taping it under my nuts and using baby powder for the smell...What are some good methods ya'll have had experience with? Any help would be appreciated...Thanks.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 11:22:28 AM »
Wow, you didn't learn from what happened last time huh?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 11:25:46 AM »
get some cheap shoes with thick soles, cut the sole open, put the weed in, cut the thick sole thinner and glue it back  :D

never done this before, of course. if they  have special trained dogs you're fucked regardless, normally.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

ecrazy

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 11:33:04 AM »
LMAO! Thats funny, Your A HYPE!!!

Throwback

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 11:34:37 AM »
lmao fuckin idiot.

put it in a bottle of shampoo.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 11:36:44 AM »

Well, I was really debating if I should do it or not...I don't really know, I wanna bring weed with me and I know there are definitely some ways that work...I've known people who've done it, but I dunno. I'm a little sketchy about it, so I might end up not doing it, but if there are some really good methods which have a high chance of being successful, I'm down with trying...I wanted to bring in half an O, but I decided that was WAYYY too much, so I only wanted to bring like 5 G's or so...But I dunno, I've never had experience with this...That's why I'm asking ya'll...So what do ya'll think?

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2005, 12:15:05 PM »

man you're fuckin stupid...

especially for posting this here after whats already happened

i cant believe you're thinkin of doing this.. NEVER take drugs cross border.. NEVER

bringing it back? crazy.. depends where you're going i guess...

you could do it ODB style.. swallow it then shit it out a few days after if its small amounts..
at least you wont die when the bags pop like ODB did.. but if u get randomly hella stoned u know why

oh i know i know how about this.... sneakily put it in your girls bag... let her take the rap if it gets found like tha bitch j00 is! hahah

why u wanna bring back such a small quantity if u can score that locally?

We Fly High

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2005, 12:23:04 PM »
yeah,. im not knocking you, but i just thought that after that other thread.. you might have learned. haha.

dont do weed in ariports. theres a good chance you'll get it across, but theres also the chance that you'll get caught, and if you get caught at the airport, weed aint still a misdemeanor, it becomes a Fat Felony because youre planning to transfer it over borders. half oz youre crazy man.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2005, 01:17:23 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2005, 01:31:33 PM »
Is it really worth it? To get caught with illegal shit in a fuckin airport of all places in 2005 is bad enough. Then add into the equation that you've rcently been busted before is gonna make it worse. You wanna take the chance, its your ass, but the cons outway the pros big time.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Woodrow

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2005, 02:26:53 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I hear that the combination of nut sweat/baby powder fools the K-9 units EVERY time!!

Good luck!

rafsta

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2005, 02:55:46 PM »
doesnt matter what you do... if theres k-9's you will get caught, put it in your pocket or in your shoes souls, you'll still be caught.

strap it to your nuts, you might get caught AND lose your man-hood all at the same time.  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2005, 06:23:11 PM »
Damn, ya'll hate way too damn much...LOL...It's funny, ya'll act like it's such a big deal...I've had a gang of fuckin' homies do that shit without a problem. I dunno why ya'll love to hate so much. I don't really wanna do it anyways, cuz I did some research and I guess that the chances of being caught are too high and not worth the risk...But just because ya'll are some fuckin' pussies doesn't mean everyone has to be that way...I mean, shit, I just wanted to bring some back-up trees with me in case I couldn't find any connects out there. I'm not doing it, but if there were any methods with a high percentage of being succesful, I woulda' maybe tried it. No need for acting like such mitchels about me asking for advice...PeACe

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2005, 08:59:22 PM »
Get a lead container and some coffee beans. Fill the container about halfway, put your weed in there, then fill it the rest of the way. Put it in your luggage though. X-ray's can't see through lead, and dogs have a hard time with the coffee beans. I have never tried it so I don't know if it works.

ecrazy

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2005, 09:22:59 PM »
But just because ya'll are some fuckin' pussies doesn't mean everyone has to be that way...
We're not pussy's, we are just not as retarded as you are