Author Topic: Weed in airports...  (Read 3026 times)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
Re: Weed in airports...
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 01:14:38 AM »
ye im cracked out, so how much is 100 grams, $ wise

100 grams of weed is only 3 and a half ounces pretty much.  so i mean if its dro its like 550 bux

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 02:05:54 AM »

100 grams of weed is only 3 and a half ounces pretty much.  so i mean if its dro its like 550 bux
imagine wat other things u can do wit 500 bux man instead of wastin that shit on drugs

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2005, 02:47:51 AM »
i tried it once and was successful.  i double bagged 3 grams and put in a shampoo container and it was all good  ;D 8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2005, 04:10:22 AM »

imagine wat other things u can do wit 500 bux man instead of wastin that shit on drugs

that's not wastin.. it's like buying a good time .. and 100grams are enough for a loooong good time :D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2005, 05:36:51 AM »
Ye i know people dat done it and it does work n shit but nah fuck havin that thought in back of ur head walkin rnd there bein all paranoid, i wana be glidin my way through to dah boarding gate checkin out some  hot girlz rather then b checkin for dogg units and feds.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 06:49:22 AM by Educated Thug »

mauzip

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2005, 05:57:04 AM »
Ye i now people dat done it and it does work n shit but nah fuck havin that thought in back of ur head walkin rnd there bein all paranoid, i wana be glidin my way through to dah boarding gate checkin out hot girlz then b checkin for dogg units and feds.

try that again

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2005, 06:49:54 AM »
ye nice one,

Suga Foot

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2005, 09:12:54 AM »
I've crossed the border and had my car searched, someone I was with had some weed in a film container in his bag, and the dogs didn't even smell it. 

I've never taken weed through an airport, but putting it in shampoo seems like the best way to do it I think. 

But airport security is nuts, I just read in the paper that at the Vancouver airport they've seized 110 pounds of weed in just a month and a half, lol.  And a lot of these were the ones that put the weed in their ass and stuff.

So if you are gonna do it, wouldn't it be better if they found it in your shampoo rather than your balls?

Acgrundy

« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2005, 12:39:31 PM »
I've done it before.  took it on a plane from cali to mexico, about a quarter oz of bud.  I put it in a baggie, rolled it up, taped it.  put that inside another baggie filled with alfalfa, rolled that up and taped it.  put that in a turkey bag, rolled that up and taped it.  then put it in a pair of socks and put it in my bag.  went to the airport and just acted confused as hell like it was my first time flying, and I made it fine.  probably wouldn't do it again, as it would really suck to get busted there.  but then again, I don't think America gives a fuck what you take out of the country, its what you bring into the country that they are worried about.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2005, 02:04:59 PM »
i think they shood stick ur ass in jail so u can learn ur leason
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2005, 02:08:13 PM »

But airport security is nuts, I just read in the paper that at the Vancouver airport they've seized 110 pounds of weed in just a month and a half, lol. And a lot of these were the ones that put the weed in their ass and stuff.

Was this people flying into vancouver from out of canada, or people flying into vancouver from canada?

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2005, 05:18:53 PM »
I don't think America gives a fuck what you take out of the country, its what you bring into the country that they are worried about.

mauzip

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2005, 05:39:12 PM »
so elior, when are you going on the plane? give me the flight number and all that. i might get something from the american government as a little thank you if you get busted :)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2005, 12:24:24 AM »
thats it, everyone got their own theorys n that how to get out n bak into tha country n shit, but only is people wit dah big balls that try them, but for me i aint gettin caught for know 8ths n 1/4s aint worth tha time n hassel. just have phat blaze once back.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2005, 12:25:39 AM »
thats it, everyone got their own theorys n that how to get in out n bak into tha country n shit, but only is people wit dah big balls that try them, but for me i aint gettin caught for know 8ths n 1/4s aint worth tha time n hassel. just have phat blaze once back.

the wise words of an educated thug.