Author Topic: New Tony Yayo Interview (Speaks on His album, Game, Mobb Deep, MOP & More)  (Read 545 times)

Diabolical

He talks about Kokane like no one knows who he is.

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
''What about the producers?

You know I had to get Dr. Dre for 'Live by the Gun,' I got Eminem of course, I believe he's on the level of Dre now''  :-X

Eminems on the level of Dr Dre now :o

And he called Game an idiot???  Fuck this foo, his flow is crap and his lyrics are worse than his flow.  i give him 200,000 copies first week only because all the hype behind him with being dissed by Game and being in G-Unit.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DAMN!!! Dre, Havoc, Sam Sneed, Focus all on tony yayo's album. WTF??? A bunch of tight beats already wasted on this fool. I will just download the instrumentals.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Elevz

He talks about Kokane like no one knows who he is.

And that's how it is - Kokane isn't that much of a big name outside of the west. Kinda like people had to explain to 50 Cent who DJ Quik is. They legends to the west, but outside of that nobody really knows who they are.

Diabolical

50 didnt even know Quik?!
Thats shocking!

wcsoldier

50 didnt even know Quik?!
Thats shocking!
Think 50 said that coz Quik dissed him a while back telling he doubt 50 was shot in the mouth (or stuff like that)