Author Topic: B.I.G'S KILLER confessed!!  (Read 680 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: B.I.G'S KILLER confessed!!
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2005, 11:02:05 PM »
i saw da vh1 specila and it said david mack was pissed at b.i.g. cuz he thought he killed pac n shit n da police raided his house n found guns and he worshipped pac and shit and da police didnt do shit so da head D.A. resigned cuz he knew everything was corrupted....shit is crazy...i hope david mack burns in hell....o yea,da description of da killer also matched david mack

FUCK DAVID MACK FAGGET CAN DIE....cassidy should shoot him instead of unarmed men running away......

DAVID MACK :monkey_piss:....................quote dis....if u hope david mack rots in a jail cell for da murder of a hip-hop pioneeer

Actually the sketch drawings match Amir Muhammad, who is a friend of David Mack's.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Diabolical

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2005, 11:47:48 AM »
read the book "LAbrynth" and u would have alreasdy know mack and perez had something to do with biggies death.

Yeah it's a good book.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2005, 01:04:48 AM »
the worlds a cold n fucked up place, so many crooked cops about is bollox, why i say fuck tha police.
Biggie Smalls for Life R.I.P.

realz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2005, 09:22:38 AM »
the worlds a cold n fucked up place, so many crooked cops about is bollox, why i say fuck tha police.
Biggie Smalls for Life R.I.P.
DJ Rokz
www.myspace.com/djrokz

GET AT ME!!!!
rokz111 on aim

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2005, 11:32:46 PM »
I saw a documentary on Biggie's and Pac's murders about 3 years ago and they said David Mack was the prime suspect, but they didn't have sufficient evidence. There was no doubt in my mind that he did it when they said he was a Pac fanatic, but I always wondered what Suge's involvement was in all of it.

I just wish someone would at least fess up to Pac's killer. I know more people saw his murder than just Khadafi and Suge. BTW, why didn't Khadafi ever tell anyone before he was murdered himself, even if he just told the rest of the Outlawz?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 01:25:11 AM by $ »

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2005, 01:22:18 AM »
is bullshit aint it, they all take key evidence and events down to the grave wit them, one day id like to know the real facts, what really happened n that, then maybe people could rest up bout Pac's death...