Author Topic: Some questions for the people wit credit cards  (Read 79 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Some questions for the people wit credit cards
« on: June 29, 2005, 12:11:23 PM »
Just wanted to ask a few questions since I probably will be gettin one,so:
1-first of all,Im using Paypal,so if I want to buy sth from the US(on the internet) from here(Poland),will the money from my credit card which will be in zl(thats what we use over here) automatically change to US dollars???
2-where does the money from my credit card come from???
3-do I have to pay a monthly bill or sth???
I guess thats it for now.

Don Seer

Re: Some questions for the people wit credit cards
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2005, 12:18:20 PM »

1 - yes it will at the current exchange rate

2 - you pay it off from your bank account. i have a 'direct debit' set up on mine to pay it off in full each month.

3 - whats sth? the whole point of credit is you dont have to pay it off in full.. but you have to pay interest on what you dont pay off thats why i pay mine off in full.

:)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2005, 12:22:25 PM »
Huge thx for the answers,you helped me out alot,oh yeah,sth - something.

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2005, 12:24:29 PM »

:)

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2005, 12:31:36 PM »
paying off the monthly bill in full is both good and bad.

if you pay it off in full you wont incur any interest fees, however you wont get an extension on your credit limit, for at least a long while.  but if you make payments like take 2 months to pay off your bill, or pay off a little more than the minimum, while still setting aside money to pay the bill, they will offer you increases in credit much sooner.

im 19 and i got like 3 credit cards

Acgrundy

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2005, 12:49:42 PM »

if you pay it off in full you wont incur any interest fees, however you wont get an extension on your credit limit, for at least a long while. but if you make payments like take 2 months to pay off your bill, or pay off a little more than the minimum, while still setting aside money to pay the bill, they will offer you increases in credit much sooner.

LMMFAO!  Wow, that is way too fuckin funny.  Hire this guy as your financial advisor.  RIGHT NOW!

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2005, 12:54:11 PM »
I've never had a job for more than a year, and then I went back to school, now I'm self employed.  So nobody wants to give me a credit card  :-\ 

I'm gonna have to set one up with my bank like the little kids do.  Or get a pre-loaded one lol.

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2005, 01:04:35 PM »

if you pay it off in full you wont incur any interest fees, however you wont get an extension on your credit limit, for at least a long while. but if you make payments like take 2 months to pay off your bill, or pay off a little more than the minimum, while still setting aside money to pay the bill, they will offer you increases in credit much sooner.

LMMFAO!  Wow, that is way too fuckin funny.  Hire this guy as your financial advisor.  RIGHT NOW!

LOL...i've always paid mine in full.. and i had to tell my credit card co. to stop putting my limit up