Author Topic: I was arrested last night..  (Read 250 times)

Throwback

I was arrested last night..
« on: June 30, 2005, 03:43:37 AM »
fuckin bullshit. we, me + 4 other friends, just had some graduationparty. and we we're on our way home. suddenly it started to rain, so went hide for the rain at some school. after 15 minutes 2 police cars stop. and came over to us. two of them talked to us and the other two were on some inspector holmes shit and were looking for something on the ground. so the policeofficers told us they had a call, saying someone was walkin on the roof. but we didnt walk on the roof. so they asked if we'd seen someone on the roof. didnt see nobody either. so now all of the sudden we gotta ID ourselves. but only two of my friends had their driverslicences on them, me + 2 others couldnt ID ourselves. so i gotta tell em my name, birthdate, adress and shit. so somehow i told em the right things. and they gonna give me a ticket of 45 euros ( lik $ 55) because i was hiding for the rain.. motherfuckers.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: I was arrested last night..
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2005, 03:46:01 AM »
ye unlucky, police are dicks in whateva country your in. just one big power trip they are.

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2005, 03:48:18 AM »
fuckin bullshit. we, me + 4 other friends, just had some graduationparty. and we we're on our way home. suddenly it started to rain, so went hide for the rain at some school. after 15 minutes 2 police cars stop. and came over to us. two of them talked to us and the other two were on some inspector holmes shit and were looking for something on the ground. so the policeofficers told us they had a call, saying someone was walkin on the roof. but we didnt walk on the roof. so they asked if we'd seen someone on the roof. didnt see nobody either. so now all of the sudden we gotta ID ourselves. but only two of my friends had their driverslicences on them, me + 2 others couldnt ID ourselves. so i gotta tell em my name, birthdate, adress and shit. so somehow i told em the right things. and they gonna give me a ticket of 45 euros ( lik $ 55) because i was hiding for the rain.. motherfuckers.

hahahahaha

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2005, 03:48:58 AM »
1. That's not getting arrested.

2. What is the reason for the fine? They must have told you why your getting fined a whopping 45 Euros.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

mauzip

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2005, 03:52:50 AM »
2. What is the reason for the fine? They must have told you why your getting fined a whopping 45 Euros.

In The Netherlands you have to have an ID with you. If you can't show it when the police asks for it, you get a fine.

rafsta

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2005, 03:58:53 AM »

In The Netherlands you have to have an ID with you. If you can't show it when the police asks for it, you get a fine.

damn that sucks... in Australia i can drive without a drivers licence on me... well i guess it depends why you get pulled over, if its routine and you cant shwo i.d the cops usually let you off...

but walkin around with no i.d ? damn that sucks...

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2005, 03:59:56 AM »
yea whats up with that law, wahts it suppose to deter?

'EclipZe

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2005, 04:19:57 AM »
ye but police only can ask for it if they got a good reason for it, you need to ask them to proove they from the police, if they forgot their badge ur lucky  ;D , btw it wasn't an arrested  ::)

JMan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2005, 04:25:20 AM »
damn, is pretty stupid law to me, cant see what it achieves, cos dont stop you doing things you usually would do or does it?

Throwback

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2005, 05:06:22 AM »
jea. i put in arrested because thats what my dictionary said for "aangehouden".

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005, 05:23:14 AM »

is that because of UN's "Chengen deal" or was it like that even before?

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2005, 05:35:55 AM »
Your confused. You didn't get 'arrested' for hiding from the rain, you got fined because the police asked for identification and you couldn't provide it. Pretty stupid since you could have just carried it with you and everything would have been peachy. Whinging about it on here is somewhat pointless.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2005, 08:16:14 AM »
If you got arrested yesterday you wouldnt be posting here today,there's a huge difference between getting fined & getting arrested.

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2005, 09:03:52 AM »
jea. i put in arrested because thats what my dictionary said for "aangehouden".

throw it away.  ;D

Throwback

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2005, 09:49:19 AM »
lmao. i could give it to you. stage gesprek.