Author Topic: Law Low Video question  (Read 173 times)

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Law Low Video question
« on: July 04, 2005, 04:59:02 AM »
jus watchin the law low video by snoop cus im gonna hook it up in a bit at the video hook up spot and at the end it says to be continued wat woz meant to be continued on it and woz it actually continued???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Law Low Video question
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2005, 05:25:24 AM »
yeah i remeber it(looking for the hook up spot to remeber better ;)  )  but he didnt have any videos after that i think.first single was snoop dogg and 2nd lay low.i think that was it

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2005, 05:45:18 AM »
nah, he also released the song/video with butch cassidy i think it was and suppafly.  the one when they was on the beach with hoez on horses and shit.  whatever you do will come back to you or some shit like that.  But in no way was it related to lay low
IE

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2005, 05:49:49 AM »
^^ kinda remember that video

lbc213

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2005, 05:49:52 AM »
nah, he also released the song/video with butch cassidy i think it was and suppafly.  the one when they was on the beach with hoez on horses and shit.  whatever you do will come back to you or some shit like that.  But in no way was it related to lay low
IE

Better known as Loosin Control feat Soopafly & Butch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2005, 06:52:56 AM »
yeah loosin' control which had jus feat butch cassidy in the booklet and on the back tha last meal had a rep for not mentionin names in the booklet like kurupt at the end of set it off

so there were no videos continuin it? that jus stupid why wud they even put it there without any plans???
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

IzUwitIt

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2005, 07:02:16 AM »
yeah loosin' control which had jus feat butch cassidy in the booklet and on the back tha last meal had a rep for not mentionin names in the booklet like kurupt at the end of set it off

so there were no videos continuin it? that jus stupid why wud they even put it there without any plans???

loosen control was the continuation of lay low woznt it?

& kurupt jus added vocals at the end of set it off, dint spit a rap but yea the non-menton of soopa on losin' control i neva understood but its happened more than once. strange tho especially as Soopa even produced the cut

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2005, 07:04:49 AM »
dunno i mite try and find it now and hook it up after i have hooked up lay low!

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2005, 07:19:14 AM »
they always used to do those "to be continued" things at the end of the videos but they rarely finished it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

topshotta

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2005, 07:28:23 AM »

Law Low, hehehehe..  ;D

Mygla

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2005, 07:35:44 AM »
but yea the non-menton of soopa on losin' control i neva understood but its happened more than once. strange tho especially as Soopa even produced the cut

it was some kinda label-situation w/ Death Row...