Author Topic: Kanye West Wishes All Us Internet Bootleggers Would Die *Link Inside*  (Read 677 times)

Caution2006

Kanye West hating on Internet haters on BBC radio

Stop trying to download Late Registration bootleg tracks off Limewire!  You won't find anything except for bedroom remixes of Diamonds from Sierra Leone.

Kanye drops a few exclusive track previews from his forthcoming album on BBC Westwood Radio 1.  He also speaks on the success of the Diamonds video, the Rhymefest/Lupe/Jay-Z lyrics controversy, his faltering vocabulary, the lost Spaceships video, and goes on a 10+ minute tantrum about haters on the Internet.

I'm serious, dude drops the F-bomb on all internet haters and pretty much wishes you would all die.  He then spits for a good 15+ minutes of unadulterated freestyle flows.

Here's the link to the show.  You can skip the first 5 minutes to get to the start of the interview.

Don't Buy This Clowns Album  ;D

Source: http://www.hiphop-blogs.com/hiphop/2005/06/kanye_west_hati.html
« Last Edit: July 01, 2005, 05:24:03 PM by Caution2006 »

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Wow, haha I thought he was a cool cat..never thought he would wish death on nobody, especially since "he's christian"

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I didn't read what he actually said but I could really care less.  Fuck him, if he puts out an album that I can actually listen to straight thru (without tons of bullshit skits) then I'll consider buying it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I could wish the same for him...because of him I have to see all these punk ass kids walkin around rockin pink polos with the collars flipped up acting mad homo. Every damn time I go o the mall or what not I feel like chokin somebody. Above all else though he wack as fuck.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
I didn't read what he actually said but I could really care less.  Fuck him, if he puts out an album that I can actually listen to straight thru (without tons of bullshit skits) then I'll consider buying it.

Yup
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Jome

Stop trying to download Late Registration bootleg tracks off Limewire!  You won't find anything except for bedroom remixes of Diamonds from Sierra Leone.

Don't worry Kanye, I'll get the real retail from mIRC when it hits the net, buddy.  ;)

CrookedDynasty

Exactly

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior

Don't worry Kanye, I'll get the real retail from mIRC when it hits the net, buddy.  ;)

Muhahahhahahahahahhahaha  ;D  i'll do the same, you shouldn't hate us, be happy that we download your music!! other rappers aren't that lucky trust me Kanye!
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Sikotic™

Well in that case, I'm downloading it and distributing it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Caution2006

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: Kanye West Wishes All Us Internet Bootleggers Would Die *Link Inside*
« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2005, 02:07:08 AM »

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 05:20:23 AM »
He needs to chill out, stuff like this will ruin his career. Not that I care, I will download that shit from soulseek! YAY YAY

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2005, 05:22:35 AM »
If his album will be as good as that Diamonds single is, he doesn't have to worry about me not buying it :P

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2005, 05:42:25 AM »
Alright, no matter how good the album is, Im not buying it.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2005, 08:36:35 AM »
If his album will be as good as that Diamonds single is, he doesn't have to worry about me not buying it :P
Heard 4 others songs n those didn't impressed me (Crack Musik, Gold Digger , one with Cam'ron)