Author Topic: dj quik vs sugafree  (Read 251 times)

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
dj quik vs sugafree
« on: July 01, 2005, 09:09:23 PM »
I heard Quik gettin' at Suga Free a couple times on that Trauma tape just wonderin' if any of y'all knew why?   dj quik was on power 106 the other day and he said
"i stopped rapping & producing for a year just to get the freeloaders off me. Sugafree!"
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
Re: dj quik vs sugafree
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 11:14:18 AM »
good question.  wondering the same thing.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2005, 11:18:54 AM »
I heard Quik gettin' at Suga Free a couple times on that Trauma tape just wonderin' if any of y'all knew why?   dj quik was on power 106 the other day and he said
"i stopped rapping & producing for a year just to get the freeloaders off me. Sugafree!"

dj quik said he invested lotta time and money in Suga Free and that he didnt get shit back, not even a cent...so thats why he pissed

on what tracks he takes shot at Suga???..i still dont have the mixtape
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 11:22:32 AM by cvrle »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2005, 11:27:48 AM »

Yeah he was talking about the "If it Wasnt For you" beat. Free sold that beat to 4-Tay without telling Quik. that's basically how it started, then came the New Testament project
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2005, 01:03:29 PM »
quik came to 4th n broadway in san diego two weeks ago and AAAIIRREEDDD suga free out... he told the whole crowd suga free is strung out on crack and amphetimines
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2005, 03:36:08 PM »
i personally know close "dickriders" of suga free. the guy is a joke with absolutly no progress. He is on dope..lol. AND?  I've been waiting for Mr. Quik to BOOT this MARK!

tALLkAN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Whats GOOD?
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2005, 03:37:52 PM »
quik came to 4th n broadway in san diego two weeks ago and AAAIIRREEDDD suga free out... he told the whole crowd suga free is strung out on crack and amphetimines
8)