Author Topic: ***Review from Game's show in BELGIUM*** (Disappointment)  (Read 401 times)

Markano

• Lil Geezy
Re: ***Review from Game's show in BELGIUM*** (Disappointment)
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2005, 08:23:10 AM »
people never have long sets at a festival unless its the main act....

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2005, 08:28:56 AM »
Yeah, that's weak, I would have felt the same way.

I went to a Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz show (yes, I know, not many rap acts come to Spain, so I gotta go see that kinda stuff lol). Peter Gunz didn't even show up. Tariq sang like 4 or 5 songs and talked quite a bit. It was about 35 minutes and that was it. Motherfucker, you come all the way to Spain and do 35 minutes? Fuck you!

Now, Talib Kweli was a dope show. Best rap show I've seen here.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2005, 09:05:35 AM »
Yeah, that's weak, I would have felt the same way.

I went to a Lord Tariq & Peter Gunz show (yes, I know, not many rap acts come to Spain, so I gotta go see that kinda stuff lol). Peter Gunz didn't even show up. Tariq sang like 4 or 5 songs and talked quite a bit. It was about 35 minutes and that was it. Motherfucker, you come all the way to Spain and do 35 minutes? Fuck you!

Lol, true! For (perhaps) once in their lifetime they travel all the way to Europe just to perform for half an hour? Come on now...that sucks.

people never have long sets at a festival unless its the main act....
Jeeeez, how many times do I have to say the same thing? I done told y'all already. EVERY-FUCKING-BODY plays for the entire 60 minutes...even the smallest bands!

Rudki

« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2005, 09:15:05 AM »
dont whine, it was only a festival and 35 minutes for that is pretty decent..

;D

really though, that is kinda fucked up...lol @ doin what he did wit the drinking then goin to the back, dumb ass.

FuckGunit662

« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2005, 09:41:58 AM »
Nah fuck that. Game's that nigga! 2 bottles of champagne and a bottle of henessey in a total of 4 minutes? Damn i would pay just to see that. Some of u fans out there are asking alot from the artists u idolize. i would pay 66 bucks just to get a hand shake from the man. Be grateful u saw him. Big up to eastwood to he's the fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rudki

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2005, 09:51:32 AM »
Nah fuck that. Game's that nigga! 2 bottles of champagne and a bottle of henessey in a total of 4 minutes? Damn i would pay just to see that. Some of u fans out there are asking alot from the artists u idolize. i would pay 66 bucks just to get a hand shake from the man. Be grateful u saw him. Big up to eastwood to he's the fuckin shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, you'd pay just to see Game drink that shit? 66$ for a handshake? I bet you'd probably wet your "G-unot" Panties too.....

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2005, 09:57:49 AM »
35 mins seems pretty normal to me for a festival, and what the fuck? u were constantly throwin up the dub and rappin along game's lyrics with eastwood?? :-X

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2005, 10:13:15 AM »
^^^^Yeah, what's wrong with rapping along with the lyrics?

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2005, 10:18:46 AM »

You would pay Game to take a shit on you.

Diabolical

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2005, 10:27:54 AM »
^haha

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2005, 10:29:04 AM »
^^^^Yeah, what's wrong with rapping along with the lyrics?

u said u made eye contact with eastwood all the time and then rapped along, seems pretty gay to me

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2005, 10:37:06 AM »
Call it what you want...it was cool to me, that's what counts.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2005, 10:44:21 AM »

LOL, you'd pay just to see Game drink that shit? 66$ for a handshake? I bet you'd probably wet your "G-unot" Panties too.....

lmao