Author Topic: Game and Co were stupid for going with that MOB name in the first place...  (Read 591 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
they shouldve known better, now with this apparent name change, they look dumb as hell
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Seriously..MOB is so original, don't think I've ever heard that name before in rap

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah dont worry bout the name change, Game jus had a change of heart!!!
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

tha_broncs

• Lil Geezy
that's a tight ass name, but it sounds more like it would have something to do with pac. "m.o.b man...."

PLANT

nah dont worry bout the name change, Game jus had a change of heart!!!
LMAO!

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It looks like they got punk'd by "Suge" now that they change their name.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
It looks like they got punk'd by "Suge" now that they change their name.

yep

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

^^^^^^ in that pic it looks like game is pinching kobes nipple and kobe likes it^^^^^

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^^^^^^ in that pic it looks like game is pinching kobes nipple and kobe likes it^^^^^

LOL yeah it does.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol yea kobe b lookin funny

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

LOL
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Outlaw_Immortal

• Lil Geezy
Yeah .. but 'Pac didnt start the M.O.B shit .. It was Suge Knight mayn ..
He used to say dat shit all the time, 'n' it showed on pac's songs ..
Suge also had a nightclub called "662" = "MOB" .. If ya' dail yo phone ..

Game is buzzin 'n' got this rap game locked .... but if i was Suge, i definetly would've kicked the shit outta them for takin the name ...

Soul Sanatorium

• 'G'
:D

ComptonCycoGeah

game is shit simple as, thats it end of, peol who been listnin to this rap shit for years wouldend be talkin the game up on here, cos thay know who he trully is, NWA dick riding east coast 50 cent dick suckin mark

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
MOB = Money Over Bitchez, Suge didn't invent that shit he has no right to blame anybody for using it.