Author Topic: Fuck White People - Ras Kass  (Read 1590 times)

King Of L.A.

Fuck White People - Ras Kass
« on: July 03, 2005, 03:12:32 AM »
i was listening to ras kass today and i happen to hear him say 'fuck white people'  on "I ain't fuckin with you" from the rasassination album. what do you white people have to say for yourselves?

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
Re: Fuck White People - Ras Kass
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2005, 03:39:14 AM »
Being that Ras has a white artist signed to Re-Up and that I read the DubCNN interview that touched on the subject, I don't have anything to say on the matter.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 03:41:55 AM »
i don't like white people either

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 03:45:02 AM »
Being that Ras has a white artist signed to Re-Up and that I read the DubCNN interview that touched on the subject, I don't have anything to say on the matter.
yep

Caution2006

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2005, 03:47:16 AM »
< not white  :-*

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2005, 03:59:30 AM »
I hate Ras Kass  ;)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2005, 04:05:28 AM »
Fuck Ras Kass.

bjax

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Next Up on the List
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2005, 04:06:47 AM »
Fuck your couch.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2005, 04:27:17 AM »

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2005, 04:42:01 AM »
i was listening to ras kass today and i happen to hear him say 'fuck white people'  on "I ain't fuckin with you" from the rasassination album. what do you white people have to say for yourselves?

To be honest, I could care less.  I won't even gift him with a "Fuck Rass Kass" because that would imply that I GIVE A FUCK, which if you could see me right now you would 100% understand that I DON'T. 

Oh, btw, WHITE POWER!!! WHOOOO!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2005, 04:58:03 AM »
I hate Ras Kass  ;)

why?

When I say "hate" I of course don't mean REAL hardcore hate. I'd simply hand him a bottle of bacardi and my car keys if I ever saw him, but that's where the hate stops. Why? First, I think it's retarded to dislike people because of the tone of their skin. Me being white, Im of course more affected by it then a non-white dude. Next, what I particularly heavily dislike about Ras Kass is the fact that he tries to be a "smart racist" which is simply an oxymoron. He tries to act like he could scientifically back his piece of shit attitude up, and the biggest problem is that many people in even believe that retarded ass stuff he spits in his tracks that are soley based on racism. If he just said some retarded shit, like callin' our women cave bitches or some trash like that, I wouldnt even care that much. The real problem are tracks like Nature of the Threat. Also, I think it is very, very sassy of him to re-define racism like that "Racism is the system of racial subjugation against nonwhites" - I mean what the fuck? I can see why he claims himself not to be racist from that, but that's just plain impertinent. So in conclusion: Fuck him.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005, 05:15:35 AM »
I don't condone what Ras said, and to me it was a stupid statement to make. However, in my opinion Ras is quite like ''South Park''. That might seem like a bizarre connection, but both examples are unafraid to offend every race, gender, religion, belief, etc., under the sun - including their own. As Ras Kass himself said in the interview I mentioned earlier, he has said some negative things about his own race as well. If you can laugh when Ras dubs women ''bitches'' or when Eminem dismisses ''faggots'', but get uptight when a statement hits a little too close to home - well, that could be argued as double standards. That said, ''Kill all White People'' is a particularly extreme message.

Also 7even, I'm sure you like Eminem, yet he's said things just as racist as Ras has - doesn't mean that he still feels that way today or even meant it when such statements were said. To some extent, I'm a fan of both artists , but in those respects they're as bad as each other. I'm sure both men do not live and stand by the ignorant comments they made.
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 05:19:36 AM »
I hate Ras Kass  ;)

why?

When I say "hate" I of course don't mean REAL hardcore hate. I'd simply hand him a bottle of bacardi and my car keys if I ever saw him, but that's where the hate stops. Why? First, I think it's retarded to dislike people because of the tone of their skin. Me being white, Im of course more affected by it then a non-white dude. Next, what I particularly heavily dislike about Ras Kass is the fact that he tries to be a "smart racist" which is simply an oxymoron. He tries to act like he could scientifically back his piece of shit attitude up, and the biggest problem is that many people in even believe that retarded ass stuff he spits in his tracks that are soley based on racism. If he just said some retarded shit, like callin' our women cave bitches or some trash like that, I wouldnt even care that much. The real problem are tracks like Nature of the Threat. Also, I think it is very, very sassy of him to re-define racism like that "Racism is the system of racial subjugation against nonwhites" - I mean what the fuck? I can see why he claims himself not to be racist from that, but that's just plain impertinent. So in conclusion: Fuck him.

I agree.

Fuck Ras Kass - JTPlatnum.

gator313

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 05:56:54 AM »
<not white     but i would fuck a white woman in a minute     lol 

To be honest, this topic is a little silly.  I think Ras Kass say that because look at his life the last few years in and out of jail, I think itz just a little frustration he has to let out.

rafsta

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2005, 05:58:22 AM »
I hate Ras Kass  ;)

why?

i've always said ras kass takes the title for stupidest rapper tryin to be smart... i was always hated on for sayin that...