Author Topic: the west coast is too unorganized  (Read 159 times)

GangstaBoogy

the west coast is too unorganized
« on: July 07, 2005, 07:48:13 PM »
theres no chance of the west coast comin back YET. theres a million new west coast artist but how many are working together?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

SGV

Re: the west coast is too unorganized
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2005, 08:00:28 PM »
theres no chance of the west coast comin back YET. theres a million new west coast artist but how many are working together?

Well, they're doing "All In The Same Gang" pt. 2 right now. But thats just a start. The FANS have to demand these collabs.

Acgrundy

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2005, 10:02:36 PM »
there is a million problems with the westcoast scene.  they almost don't do anything right anymore.  they totally do promotion at the wrong time.  like strong arm steady, for awhile they were on mixtapes left and right, all over the place.  plus they were droppin solo mixtapes, and doin the group mixtapes.  then the dvd dropped.  then they were pretty much quiet for a few months.  then xzibits album dropped awhile later, that didn't seem to get promoted too well.  and then they were pretty quiet for awhile, now recently they dropped a couple of mixtapes, but imo they had more buzz a year ago, and imo they just seem to be losing more and more buzz.  at thats pretty much how it seems to go for all artists on the west.

Rudki

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2005, 06:54:42 AM »
yeah, maybe its problems with the labels, Im not too educated on deals artists have with labels....

but shit is real unorganized when:

E A SKi pops on the scene, hypes his new album, drops some DOPE snippets like manuscript and much real on kay slay tapes,
then for about a year or so doesnt release it and when its out, it comes in the form of a damn mixtape.

now the mixtape was hot 4/5 easily for me, but im sure we would rather see a proper album..

another one would be KAM, he said this would be the next all eyez on me or somethin then he dissapeared for 2 years and now drops
the occasional song here and there, alot of people were waitin on this one seeming he hasnt lost his skill....but people are done waitin now (same could be said about IV LIFE, but I hope they are dropping soon)