Author Topic: Fuck White People - Ras Kass  (Read 1589 times)

ComptonCycoGeah

Re: Fuck White People - Ras Kass
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2005, 07:45:56 PM »
ice cube used to say this shit all the time, but recently he has apoligized for it sayin he doesent like the predator cos it is a little over the top, there are a lot of black people who would hate 2 here that shit ras kass sayin that makes him look as if hes in 1955 its 2005 and i bet he could loose a lot of black fans if he carried on down that road mother fuckers gotta remeber that colour of skin dont meen shit theres black guys married 2 white girls with 3 kids and vise versa, so basicly id doesnt bother me that rass seid that shit it jsut shows he isent that bright and igronent any way u gotta rember im a white dude in london whereing  chucks and dodger jerseys with a LA cap all year what he dont know is most the poepl who buy his CDs over sees are white and that hip hop has a masiv white fan base it really jsut shows hes stupidity

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2005, 07:50:12 PM »
i aint got shit against whites just dem racists whites who wanna see us dead. i love any muthafucca who be cool..whether he white, blac, yellow, green, red or whateva. i got one white friend. actually he part mexican but he real white tho. he real az they come.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2005, 07:59:50 PM »
i aint got shit against whites just dem racists whites who wanna see us dead. i love any muthafucca who be cool..whether he white, blac, yellow, green, red or whateva. i got one white friend. actually he part mexican but he real white tho. he real az they come.

exactly mr friend thats it, i mean in every race you gonna get racists, there mexicans who hate whites, there japaneese dudes who hate black but then there aint and there the ones im down for shit makes sence dont it geah now can we shut this motehr fucker down depressin and shit

~ Geah Compton in this bitch

rafsta

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2005, 08:11:19 PM »
ice cube used to say this shit all the time, but recently he has apoligized for it sayin he doesent like the predator cos it is a little over the top, there are a lot of black people who would hate 2 here that shit ras kass sayin that makes him look as if hes in 1955 its 2005 and i bet he could loose a lot of black fans if he carried on down that road mother fuckers gotta remeber that colour of skin dont meen shit theres black guys married 2 white girls with 3 kids and vise versa, so basicly id doesnt bother me that rass seid that shit it jsut shows he isent that bright and igronent any way u gotta rember im a white dude in london whereing  chucks and dodger jerseys with a LA cap all year what he dont know is most the poepl who buy his CDs over sees are white and that hip hop has a masiv white fan base it really jsut shows hes stupidity

does it show his stupidity ? or does it show white peoples stupidity for supporting him ?

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 11:24:07 PM »
we dont support him, i dont send him fuckin money i aint baught nun his shit, but there laods of white dudes on here whoes baught his shit, so its his stupiddity for not havin enuff respect,

Bomb-A®

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2005, 11:37:42 PM »
i havent heard the song and i havent read the interview...but thats a very ignorant thing to say

peace

conor48

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Creeping On Ah Come Up..
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2005, 04:17:50 PM »
lighten up..he sent me a letter from prison after i wrote to him so if he did hate white people i doubt he'd bother writing back..and its pretty obvious im white cause im irish

PLANT

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2005, 04:38:45 PM »
and u wonder why this guy has a hard time selling albums or finding the right deal

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2005, 11:22:35 PM »
haha who gives a fucc...white people wanna see us kill ourselves anyway so fucc em

Ignorance is a cancer, and you definatly have it.

*hits diss button*
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2005, 12:37:52 AM »
Well this probably explains why he'll never blow. Seeing he makes decent music most black people buy 50 cent and g-unit. I guarentee Common, nas, west coast cats like brotha lynch hung, DPG, all have a 70% white fanbase.

i dont know one black dood that owns a 50 cent cd lol. ive seen plenty of white people that do though. As a matter of fact, when 50 and his lil gay concert came to Dago they put the concert up in La Jolla...a super rich white neighborhood.

King Of L.A.

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2005, 02:42:42 AM »
Well this probably explains why he'll never blow. Seeing he makes decent music most black people buy 50 cent and g-unit. I guarentee Common, nas, west coast cats like brotha lynch hung, DPG, all have a 70% white fanbase.

i dont know one black dood that owns a 50 cent cd lol. ive seen plenty of white people that do though. As a matter of fact, when 50 and his lil gay concert came to Dago they put the concert up in La Jolla...a super rich white neighborhood.

u obviously live under a fucking rock or just don't leave ur house. alot of niggas like 50 cent even tho its white boys like you that are buying his record.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2005, 06:24:03 AM »
thats right 50 cent s gunit is built on white fans i hate the fuckin prick all my friends that r white got 50 cent and game albums, no one here knows about eazye or daz, eiht thay only know one thing and that gay unit

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2005, 07:53:33 AM »

u obviously live under a fucking rock or just don't leave ur house. alot of niggas like 50 cent even tho its white boys like you that are buying his record.

once again this lil bitch thinks he's knows who or what i am. You make yourself look stupider everytime you post on here u know that fool? And u already know where i live clown. Maybe you LA muthafuckas are just a lil too hollywood. Down here, most black folks dont really buy that eastcoast shit period. Let alone 50cent. mostly only white people who buy it. Most black folks (other then tha females) support local or westcoast artists more then anything. Youre a fuckin joke homie. But u kinda funny to me so its cool....yur kinda like Wayne Brady a lil..

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #43 on: July 05, 2005, 09:11:51 AM »
u cant call ya self black if you suppurt waht 50 cent and gay unit stand for simple as

bottom line 50 cent and his music is a joke, candy shop - seriously taht dude needs a 22. i fuckin hate him and poepl who listen to him or gay unit suck and thay dont know what rap is

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2005, 09:14:08 AM »
^lmao :stupid: